Gotta love Texas

High school varsity BBQ teams? Heck Yeah... it’s a thing in Texas!

Howdy...I Stumbled on this unique Texas story, wanted to share with ya'll.

[video]https://www.kvue.com/mobile/article/news/high-school-varsity-bbq-teams-yeah-its-a-thing-in-texas/269-611037575?utm_campaign=trueAnthem%3A+Trending+Cont ent&utm_content=5bde9a1d1adf6400014557b3&utm_medium=trueAnthem&utm_source=facebook?utm_campaign=trueAnthem%3A+Tre nding+Content&utm_content=5bde9a1d1adf6400014557b3&utm_medium=trueAnthem&utm_source=facebook[/video]

Howdy...I Stumbled on this uniqueTexas story, wanted to share with ya'll.

[video]https://www.kvue.com/mobile/article/news/high-school-varsity-bbq-teams-yeah-its-a-thing-in-texas/269-611037575?utm_campaign=trueAnthem%3A+Trending+Cont ent&utm_content=5bde9a1d1adf6400014557b3&utm_medium=trueAnthem&utm_source=facebook?utm_campaign=trueAnthem%3A+Tre nding+Content&utm_content=5bde9a1d1adf6400014557b3&utm_medium=trueAnthem&utm_source=facebook[/video]

I smell a week end ride cookin on the grill May 3-4 2019

Texas Pride...... :D Hey Fuzzy ready for some Q.......:)

Nope, but he came far, far too close. Even my country, which has been conservative for decades, turned purple this year. I blame it on Yankees and Californians moving here in droves.

I've been saying, "don't California my Texas", but they have already taken over several cities with Austin being one unfortunately. They'll keep trying until they get this clown elected or another just like him. I never thought I'd see Texas fold like this but it is in the process.:mad::mad::mad:

I'd like to see that next year!!

Well Pooch! Don’t know where in the USA you are but... Come on down! It’s about time we got a Big Bend ride put together.

Only kicker would be time of year.... you DON’T want to go between school Spring Break until October at the EARLIEST....unless you can stand a LOT of hot temps.

Big Bend has become a “destination” (the last frontier thing) for the Spring Breakers. The number of campgrounds, motel rooms, gas stations, and restaurants are limited anyway but at spring break it is almost impossible unless you have reserved well ahead of time. After Spring Break it is getting HOT, then downright SCORCHING:blowup:down there until the mid-to-latter part of October.

We have a TrikeTalk Texas Hill Country meet and greet at Kerrville the first week’sh in October - you could make that and cruise on out to Big Bend....that would be good timing!

Think about it!

Paws

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rogue24

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rogue24
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png