Gotta love Texas

Dang ... I completely forgot about Frito Pie ... my ex ... a Texan ... took me to her cousin's little league game ... she told me to order Frito Pie at the concession stand ... loved that ... had two while we were there. Hmmm ... might be a good reason to come back to Kerrville ... well ... that and the BBQ ... LOL

BBQ pie is just as good! IMO :D

BBQ!!! :flame:

Lol...now that I have your attention, Texas Monthly has just released the 2019 Texas best Bbq list. We have some new up and coming contenders to run with the big dogs

Fuzzy...now you can map out your ride for the FBG's Texas debut :clapping:

Enjoy ya'll ��

https://www.texasmonthly.com/bbq/top-25-new-barbecue-joints-texas/

Now that is just hitting below the belt ... Got a little over 5 months to plan ... should be ready by then. :D

Ya know .. that map is useless ... Kerrville is not on it ... :Shrug: ... But ... The two near Lubbock could easily be hit ... I know I go right through there ... I think.

Y'all have no idea what you are missing if you have never had one of these bombs. I had never had one either, staying away because of the pepper. But apparently the roasting of those hot little peppers milds them down and then the added cream cheese does the rest because I was shocked. I'm not sure I'd go to all the work to do my own but I sure wanted more after trying for the first time last year around Christmas time. We have a monthly biker breakfast of very good friends so exchange gifts and were given some of these things. WOW. And that is an understatement. I won't say there is zero heat but it was mild enough I could eat the things and want more. I can honestly say I appreciate these little things even more because there is a lot of work involved to do them. Just as with all the other labor of love gifts we each received. Jams and cookies and candies. All a lot of work. These things mean so much more than WalMart junk. My wife makes a short bread that takes days to make enough for everyone. We have one guy that refuses to eat sweats yet he, like me with these bombs, wants more. These labor of love things mean the world to all of us. But if you ever get the chance to try one of these, do it. You might be surprised.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
topaz

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
topaz
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png