Movies / TV General Discussion

Just announced....we now we have a Lost In Space reboot on Netflix

I grew up watching this show, wanting to be just like Will Robinson with a robot that launched lightning bolt' s from it's retractable arms :D

main-qimg-e31528fe2f4c67d88da8771c428a460c-c.jpg

Reactions: MDO
Speaking of what’s old is new again.... has anyone noticed the music on the advertisements? Several are using songs from our era and some of it is ‘30-40’s style.

Boy...I just barely cleared the later of that demographic :p please don't hit me :laugh:

You don't get the 2X4 but you are still on probation for a while and a smaller 2X2 is awaiting you if you step out of line. Come back in a couple years when you are fully vetted. Becoming a senior citizen isn't a walk in the park ya know. You have to earn the right. In the mean time, mind your manners, don't step out of line, and it will all go smoothly for you..................and outside pain free. Can't do anything for you about the natural aging pains though. You'll just have to suck it up with those.

You don't get the 2X4 but you are still on probation for a while and a smaller 2X2 is awaiting you if you step out of line. Come back in a couple years when you are fully vetted. Becoming a senior citizen isn't a walk in the park ya know. You have to earn the right. In the mean time, mind your manners, don't step out of line, and it will all go smoothly for you..................and outside pain free. Can't do anything for you about the natural aging pains though. You'll just have to suck it up with those.

Sir, Yes Sir!

Shape of Water

THIS was what the Academy considered the BEST Picture of the Year????

Sorry, just couldn't see how. Highly improbable scenes and portrayals of life. When they broke into the "Big Blockbuster" dance scene, I had to laugh.

Then to find out there are rumors of plagiarism of the basic script?

I'll pass on this award, wasted my money on the rental. Watch the "Darkest Hour" instead.

Valerian

Just watched Valerian on Amazon. Syfy flick. If you liked The Fifth Element you might like this. Made by the same guy and has a similar feel. Easy way to spend the evening...

The fam went and saw Black Panther on Thursday.

I have to say, that is probably about the best Marvel pic I've seen yet. I kinda hate to say that, because I've always been a big fan of both Thor and Captain America. But overall, this flick outshined them IMO.

That was a great flick, but just you wait until Avengers Infinity War...they will win you back. The new Deadpool movie looks like a winner as well, but I wouldn't recommend it as a family movie :cxtv:

That was a great flick, but just you wait until Avengers Infinity War...they will win you back. The new Deadpool movie looks like a winner as well, but I wouldn't recommend it as a family movie :cxtv:

Crap! Completely forgot about Deadpool. I laughed my ass off at that movie!

FTWD...

Wow, just wow...what the...:gah:

It took me a minute to register what the heck had just happened because it came as such a gut-punch.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rogue24

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rogue24
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png