Movies / TV General Discussion

Forged In Fire is pretty good. Lots of good blade makers. They don't bash the losers like some other competition shows. I respect that.

This is an excellent show! Started watching mid season 2, then had to back track to catch up.
If it has to do with period correct swords or any weaponry being forged I'm in. ThumbUp
Thanks for sharing it with us here!

Total interjection here...

I love Chicago Fire...but I'm getting dang tired of the chief getting picked on all the time. Beginning to wonder if it's because he's black.

Just watched The Magnificent 7 (1960 version) for the umpteenth time. I'm a sucker for old westerns. The good guys were heroes back then and still are to me. Eli Wallach portrayed the perfect Mexican bandit. Ride on!

Total interjection here...

I love Chicago Fire...but I'm getting dang tired of the chief getting picked on all the time. Beginning to wonder if it's because he's black.

Scott, do you watch, Chicago P.D., Chicago Med, and will you be watching Chicago Justice? I'm getting a little fed up with all the crossovers. I've got to be careful with spoilers by watching the wrong one first. :D My TV is for mostly winter and ugly weather entertainment and the DVR capacity stays near full all the time, which gives us tons of alternatives. Sometimes I've got to delete recorded programming to keep more preferred viewing. :laugh:

Just watched The Magnificent 7 (1960 version) for the umpteenth time. I'm a sucker for old westerns. The good guys were heroes back then and still are to me. Eli Wallach portrayed the perfect Mexican bandit. Ride on!

Although nothing in comparison to the classic...the remake was done well and enjoyable in it's own way. ...
but I still prefer the original :cool:

Scott, do you watch, Chicago P.D., Chicago Med, and will you be watching Chicago Justice? I'm getting a little fed up with all the crossovers. I've got to be careful with spoilers by watching the wrong one first. :D My TV is for mostly winter and ugly weather entertainment and the DVR capacity stays near full all the time, which gives us tons of alternatives. Sometimes I've got to delete recorded programming to keep more preferred viewing. :laugh:

20170221_212044-1.jpg

Yeah Terry...our dvr gets a good workout as well :laugh:
This didn't include the 1TB external drive

I see that Randall. How many programs can you record at the same time? When I had Dish Network it was only three. When I switched to Comcast it rose to five. A company just put fiber to the house and I'm thinking about switching again. :Shrug:

One drawback though. I'll lose all the recorded programming so I'm undecided atm.

I see that Randall. How many programs can you record at the same time? When I had Dish Network it was only three. When I switched to Comcast it rose to five. A company just put fiber to the house and I'm thinking about switching again. :Shrug:

One drawback though. I'll lose all the recorded programming so I'm undecided atm.

Your correct...I believe it's three still. We've got a separate hard drive to transfer the shows to if the dvr starts to fill up.
The wife and kid record and watch the most, I spend minimal time in front of the tube.
And yeah we're the same if we switch we loose all the years of recording that we will eventually get to watch :laugh:

This is actually fairly difficult. John McClane is a police trained savvy thinking guy. Yippee ki at.
James Bond is former SAS and skilled at many things.
Rambo is, well, Rambo.
Jack Reacher has investigative, martial arts and firearms skills but is wandering around the country and would be hard to get in touch with.
Jason Bourne has skills but doesn't know who he is or why.
John Wick is very skilled but really doesn't want to use them.
I'm confused!!

This is actually fairly difficult. John McClane is a police trained savvy thinking guy. Yippee ki at.
James Bond is former SAS and skilled at many things.
Rambo is, well, Rambo.
Jack Reacher has investigative, martial arts and firearms skills but is wandering around the country and would be hard to get in touch with.
Jason Bourne has skills but doesn't know who he is or why.
John Wick is very skilled but really doesn't want to use them.
I'm confused!!

Funny that you mentioned John McClane ...Bruce wasn't the first choice for the lead role... But seeing the movie's now, I couldn't picture anyone else doing them.

54faab8743e5e43a64ba5b5223bd3aab.jpg

Last edited:
Shades of Blue...Harlee is back!

One of our crime drama shows returns this Sunday, Shades of Blue is back! :clapping:

[video]http://www.nbc.com/shades-of-blue/video/first-look-shades-of-blue-season-2/3465677[/video]

I've missed you J. Lo :D

I'm thinking that the focus on Yars' Revenge Atari game is suggesting that Eugene is simply playing Negan? So if that's the case Eugene hasn't turned traitor and is actually still loyal to Rick and the gang.
Considering that the enemy in Yars' Revenge can kill you at any time, but to defeat it, you have to break through the barrier.
He said "I am Negan" so fast that it leads me to believe that he's up to something...besides staying alive.
I'm ready for some Walking Dead tonight!

Take a look at "praetorianventures.com ". Negan stuff.

Nice! ThumbUp I'm partial to the BETSY myself :D

Tonight's episode was entertaining..still trying to figure out the whole carnival / camp with fully armed undead :xzqxz:

The soldier through the windshield had Michele squirming :laugh:

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Miketharp

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Miketharp
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png