Trike announcement

Well, I doubt Harley will introduce any type of reverse trike....they pissed that away many years back. And, if you wanted one....get a Morgan....its the CheesHead Motor, but probably the best still.......(and the most Expensive!) Although, I have always liked the Guzzi powered TriKing.......

As for the rest of this thread and the "REAL" announcement....who knows.....
I did see this - http://www.fool.com/investing/2017/01/27/is-harley-davidson-about-to-be-hit-by-major-recall.aspx

Springman
You may be on to something.

Sully the 09 10 were assembled in Spearfish ND all the rest have only been made in York. The 11th digit/letter in your VIN should be a "B" which is the York assembly plant.

Dang, I've got a B on my VIN. Guess I'll be getting the Recall :Shrug:

They talked about the Clutch Recall.

I wonder how you can find if your HD was built at the York Plant :Shrug:
Yours was. I watched them come down the line. Many years ago they moved the assembly operation there after they kicked Lehman to the curb.

Hey Gorilla, you must have had a long tough day and noted that Spearfish is in ND. It's in SD just a few miles up I90 from Sturgis. I realize that people do get ND and SD mixed up on some things. I once read an article about Mt. Rushmore in ND and thought that must have taken a very large mover to accomplish that. That would then become the tallest point in ND. Otherwise it's White Butte at about 3500 feet and out in the middle of nowhere in southwestern ND just off of US Hwy 85. In fact you actually have to walk thru a rancher's pasture to get to it.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvester

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvester
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png