Tires

As far as I know yes

I have looked at changing tire size to change gearing not sure I can gain enough still Investigating way cold right now to worry about it -6 stay warm.:Shrug: fearless
In theory, all 205/65/15 tires are the same size in regards to the Trike.....correct?

Thanks - jc

Check manufacturer's web site or a tire

Stop at a tire store they can tell you tire height compare with the dunflops they give us as OEM I still think there are better tires. Although I have no problem with dunflops. I will go to a better rain tire when these are shot. that is if I live that long. :Coffee: ride safely fearless

Need to get a 2nd set of tires for a 2nd set of wheels {winter/summer} just want to be sure that if I decide to try another tire manufacturer they will fit.

jc

Bob, Would a soft sidewall give you the safety margin in the event of a blow out?

I run 22 psi in my Stock Dunlops.
I am hoping that I can run a higher air pressure in the Goodyears and still get the ride I like.
Run-flats give a very harsh ride in a MINI. I can't imagine how a trike would ride.

I've got 26k on my Dunlops in 30 months .... so probably 2 more years before I have to make a choice. Tires are being engineered for lighter vehicles and advancements are made each year.

Good luck with your choice. I run Michelin Pilot Sports A/S on my MINI and they are awesome wet or dry.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colorado1975

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colorado1975
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png