A few questions from a newbie...

Apr 11, 2010
Would anyone know why I am unable to view the photos in redneckrays threads?

Where is the best place to buy good trike seats or how to make my own? I am having a hard time choosing a seat, I don't want a typical car or gokart seat but I want something with a back and comfortable.

Where is the best place to find unique front end lights and other.. "ornaments"

If anyone is interested or could give some tips I can post my project so far. I will not be able to work on it much until winter though. My dad, his brother and I are all making trikes together, my uncle has made many in the past.

Hello Krutch, and a big welcome to TrikeTalk!

In answer to the photo question..... We recently (past couple of weeks) had a big server "crash" that shut everything down for us for a day or two. We have changed over to a bigger, stronger server dedicated to just our forum, and are still completing some of the programming upgrades that were best done with that change-over. One of the last details still being worked on by the tech guys are issues with viewing certain pictures--especially the thumbnail pics that many of us use in the posts. They should all be up and running within a few days.

Hello kruthch, and welcome to the family.
Sorry for the no show of my pics on here, i go to auto salvage yards and look for old stuff to put on a trike build, the ones that are butt ugly are the best ones,
or to an old antique place and look for the samt too there, that to me is what makes a good looking trike,
if you need anything else, let us know, we will do what we can to help.
Take care,
redneckray[neck]

Would anyone know why I am unable to view the photos in redneckrays threads?

Where is the best place to buy good trike seats or how to make my own? I am having a hard time choosing a seat, I don't want a typical car or gokart seat but I want something with a back and comfortable.

Where is the best place to find unique front end lights and other.. "ornaments"

If anyone is interested or could give some tips I can post my project so far. I will not be able to work on it much until winter though. My dad, his brother and I are all making trikes together, my uncle has made many in the past.

Welcome Aboard

Where is the best place to buy good trike seats

Lots of folks like Walmart boat seats...
smiley.php

The trike can be as original as your mind.I am putting new low back van seats in mine.On the trike,they look like they were made for it! You can also look into boat seats with fold down armrests,even high back seats with air-ride off a big truck!Lights can be also from a big rig or model T.Jc whitney has a lot of after market running or driving lights that are pretty cool and wont break your budget.Lighting,use LED rope lights that are 12 volt to spice up the ride.Also electronic horns,and a little box that can make your accent lights flash to the music on your stereo when your bike is parked!

I started using Tractor seats a few years back and find them to be very comfortable as well as nice looking low profile seats. I buy mine from Northern Tool. Just go there and search tractor seats. I like the $99 ones with arm rest. Or the same seat without arm rest for $69.99. The $69.99 come with slider rails, the $99 don't have the slider but have the arm rest. I buy one each so I have the slider for driver seat and arm rest for what ever one you prefer to have the rest. Usually I have the arm rest on my driver seat since I rarely have a passenger.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rogue24

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rogue24
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png