Maggie Valley 2017?

Rally in the Valley

Ok Papa Zook people are interested but are waiting for dates and hotel info as I've said I could guess both but that's above my pay grade looks like lots of ride ideas and a volunteer to cook too.

Let the party begin.

Ok Papa Zook people are interested but are waiting for dates and hotel info as I've said I could guess both but that's above my pay grade looks like lots of ride ideas and a volunteer to cook too. Let the party begin.

I 100% agree with you, time is flying for us to make our reservations, another month or two and the motel won't want our reservations!

Sara and I had a GREAT time last year. We had a great blessing of trikes and trikers, and will be doing the same this year. I know of at least one person who frankly states that if he and his trike had not been blessed last year at MV, he would be under the daises today... If you can make it to our Maggie Valley "gathering," hunt Chaplain Dave down, Sara and I would love to meet you and see that you & yours and your trike, are prayed over and blessed!

For those we had some great conversations with, we hope to have the same guys around our room that we had last year! You folks sure kept me busy adjusting my hearing aids!

Chaplain Dave

The rooms were being held for us as they are every year, so there was no chance we would lose them. I talked to Michael at Best Western this morning and confirmed for Sept 4,5,6,7. That is Monday through Thursday, checking out on Friday the 8th. He is calling me back to confirm the rates later today or tomorrow.

Best Western Mountainbrook Inn

3811 Soco Road Rte 19

Maggie Valley, North Carolina

EDIT BY ZOOK: DO NOT CALL TO BOOK BEFORE I GET OUR GROUP RATES, OR YOU WILL BE QUOTED THE REGULAR MUCH HIGHER RATE! SEE MY POST BELOW.

I will post the hotel contact info after Michael confirms the rates, because if anyone calls before he lets staff know our group rate, they will just quote us the standard non-discounted rate. I will know shortly and will post the contact info when I do.

(just saw John's above post so I edited it)

The rooms were being held for us as they are every year, so there was no chance we would lose them. I talked to Michael at Best Western this morning and confirmed for Sept 4,5,6,7. That is Monday through Thursday, checking out on Friday. He is calling me back to confirm the rates later today or tomorrow.

Thanks for the Intel! Now I have something to hang my hat on, the bed to lie on comes next! I am sure your business challenges your efforts on the part of us TT folks! I for one, sincerely appreciate your efforts, and look forward to seeing you and yours for 2017!

Chaplain Dave & Sara

Maggie Valley 2017

My wife, Mary Ann, and I are very interested in this trip and will book rooms as soon as Zook provides hotel rate information. (Thanks so much to those who are coordinating/planning this event.)This may be a silly question, but here goes. Mary Ann has a Freewheeler, but I ride an Electra Glide. Is this a problem?

My wife, Mary Ann, and I are very interested in this trip and will book rooms as soon as Zook provides hotel rate information. (Thanks so much to those who are coordinating/planning this event.)This may be a silly question, but here goes. Mary Ann has a Freewheeler, but I ride an Electra Glide. Is this a problem?

In my experiences with this group, they (we) don't discriminate. We all share something in common and that is, we love to ride, meet new folks and last but not least ice cream!!

Hell, hey even let me ride with my '09 Yamaha Venture/Hannigan trike.

Mike Webster, are you going this year?

If I can get the time, I'm thinking of jumping on the BRP in VA and ride the entire 469 miles instead of blasting down the main roads...

I'm just debating if I want to do BRP going down or coming home. I'm leaning towards the ride home since it will be after Labor Day and should be less traffic.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JamesFW

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JamesFW
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png