Phone: 828-926-3962

Hotel Website

Rates

Monday Sept 4 (Labor Day) - $76

Tuesday Sept 5 - $76

Wed Sept 6 - $76

Thurs Sept 7 - $76

Checking out Friday AM Sept 8

To get these rates you MUST tell the hotel staff you are with the TrikeTalk.com Group.

Michael, the hotel owner, said several people have already called and were quoted $89 per night and he thinks a couple of folks already booked at that rate. He said if you did, they will be calling you back to confirm that your rate will be discounted to the group rate. If this was you, I would suggest calling them if they have not yet called you to make sure you get the lower rate.

DblTrbl, yes definetly will be there 100%!! BRP would be beter on the way home, laber day traffic would probably be heavy. :confused::wave4:

Glad to see you will be there!

I just made our reservations for Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday, and we reserved the next to last room on the west end of the 1st floor. When I made our reservations, I told the gal that I wanted the same room we had last year, the room on the far west end of the 1st floor - - - - - but she said she didn't have any idea as to what room I was talking about!

Sara and I will be doing triker & trike blessings as we did last year. Should we not get to you for some reason, don't be bashful, come to us! Prayer works, and with all the nuts on the road today, bikers and trikers need all the help they can get!

We are looking forward to having more "front porch" discussions like we had in the early evenings last year. We had a great time "discovering" each other, and we look forward to more "discoveries" this year! (Note: I just mentioned early evenings, but to be honest about it, they started out early and went on and on!)

Our best to you all! Chaplain Dave & Sara Sherwood

Thunder in the Smokies

As you start to depart the TT gathering in Maggie Valley on Friday the 8th, the "Thunder" event will be in the air; so think about making a stop for the event before you depart. Sara and I have been to the event many times, and have always enjoyed gaping at the custom bikes and the MANY vendors selling everything imaginable. A year or two ago I purchased a nice leather jacket for pennies on the dollars charged elsewhere!

https://handlebarcorral.com/

Chaplain Dave & Sara

Wheels Through Time Museum in Maggie Valley

While at the TT triker gathering in Maggie Valley for Labor Day week, be sure to visit Dale Walksler's "Wheels Through Time" motorcycle and anything wheeled museum!

See http://wheelsthroughtime.com/museum/ Dale will start anything on display, he did that for me a couple of years ago with a Dusenberg SNJ roadster, a vehicle worth well over 1,000,000 dollars! Dale wanted to show me how smooth the engine ran, and why Dusenberg's were said to be Duesy's (sp?) It takes a solid day, if not two days, to cover the museum and it's well worth your time! Dale usually allows the 2nd day visit to be free if you've paid for the 1st day, he is that interested in you enjoying his museum!

See ya there! Chaplain Dave & Sara Sherwood

While at the TT triker gathering in Maggie Valley for Labor Day week, be sure to visit Dale Walksler's "Wheels Through Time" motorcycle and anything wheeled museum!

See http://wheelsthroughtime.com/museum/ Dale will start anything on display, he did that for me a couple of years ago with a Dusenberg SNJ roadster, a vehicle worth well over 1,000,000 dollars! Dale wanted to show me how smooth the engine ran, and why Dusenberg's were said to be Duesy's (sp?) It takes a solid day, if not two days, to cover the museum and it's well worth your time! Dale usually allows the 2nd day visit to be free if you've paid for the 1st day, he is that interested in you enjoying his museum!

See ya there! Chaplain Dave & Sara Sherwood

Definitely will be visiting Dale's museum! It is one of my favorite places! I had him smiling last time we were there when he saw me inhale deeply when we first walked in and I told my wife that the place even smelled like motorhead heaven with hints of grease and oil in the air...

Going to book my room this week however my attendance will be up in the air since the company I work for filed Chapt 11 last month and our contract is now going into mediation..... We may not have a job after May 20th depending on how mediation goes........keeping my fingers crossed!!

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Highwayman 90

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Highwayman 90
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png