Maggie Valley 2017?

DblTrbl sez:

Looks like I'm going to trailer the trike to MV this year.......(going to kill me to lock her in a trailer)...but I'm sure she will like her new home....

Yup, same here. We have always ridden, but this year we are going from Anderson, MO to Maggie Valley, then to Red Wing MN and back in just over a week. The Admiral didn't think she could ride 2500 miles not including the miles at the destinations comfortably in that time, so in the trailer goes the trike and we in the truck. Hope we can find a place to park a crew cab Ram truck with and 8' box and a 16' trailer in the hotel lot. Also I'm bringing the trike and my '13 Triumph Bonneville, and we will camp in the trailer over the weekend in Red Wing.

trailer (2).jpg

I've tried everything I could to arrange my schedule so that we could be in Maggie Valley.

Unfortunately we have a new facility we are working with, and there is no other date we can start with them than September 1st.

We will be working thru that holiday weekend. And on thru September 8th with them, to get them rolling and up to speed. Most of those days I will be at their new facility in Memphis...not even at our own shop.

I hate that we're missing it...gonna miss the Hot Bike Tour also. Just no way around it.

Kevin4Mary2

I've tried everything I could to arrange my schedule so that we could be in Maggie Valley.

Unfortunately we have a new facility we are working with, and there is no other date we can start with them than September 1st.

We will be working thru that holiday weekend. And on thru September 8th with them, to get them rolling and up to speed. Most of those days I will be at their new facility in Memphis...not even at our own shop.

I hate that we're missing it...gonna miss the Hot Bike Tour also. Just no way around it.

Kevin4Mary2

Sorry to hear you and Mary can't make it Kevin. We were looking forward to meeting you all. But business is business. You gotta do what you need to. Maybe next time.

Kevin4Mary2

Carolyn and I will be so sad to miss you...we wish you both the best!!

Comming into the area (8/3 - 8/9) three trikes , two from Florida and one from Illinois. Will be staying in Bryson City and riding the entire area all week. Is there a particular place and time we might find some of y'all grouped up for a meet & greet. WE have been comming to that area for several years and have been known to visit Legends and Salty Dogs, on occasion....Plan on visiting Wheels Thru Time one day.

Comming into the area (8/3 - 8/9) three trikes , two from Florida and one from Illinois. Will be staying in Bryson City and riding the entire area all week. Is there a particular place and time we might find some of y'all grouped up for a meet & greet. WE have been comming to that area for several years and have been known to visit Legends and Salty Dogs, on occasion....Plan on visiting Wheels Thru Time one day.

Best bet is the Best Western in mornings for rides or evenings for driver tuning. We will be there early on the first if you went to pre ride with us. six 1 six five49 eight zero nine 5 four

Thanks for the info.. Probably best to try and get up with y'all one afternoon/evening. OR, may try Monday. It looks like you will be trying to go to Dale's museum. There are way to many great rides up there. We plan to ride the Smokey Mountain Railway one day,.... The Rattler out thru Del Rio to Bobarosa the the Harley shop in Maryville..... Then either 276 or 215 to 64, stop in Highlands thru Franklin back to Bryson City. Like I said way too many rides.

Will be in touch.

jim

eight, 5, oh,,, 8, o, three,,, five,6, eight,three

Having to Opt Out

Unfortunately, Millie and I will opt out for this year. Zook, remove us from the attendee roster if you wish. Waited until the last moment for this decision, last year was great, so we wanted the experience again. As a Florida resident, Irma is out there in the Atlantic, not sure where it's going, not sure of fuel availability due to Harvey and pipe line off and on situation, we certainly hope to join all of you in MV next year. To all, enjoy and be safe.

Bill and Millie Williams

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cisco

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cisco
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png