Maggie Valley 2017?

While at the TT triker gathering in Maggie Valley for Labor Day week, be sure to visit Dale Walksler's "Wheels Through Time" motorcycle and anything wheeled museum!

See http://wheelsthroughtime.com/museum/ Dale will start anything on display, he did that for me a couple of years ago with a Dusenberg SNJ roadster, a vehicle worth well over 1,000,000 dollars! Dale wanted to show me how smooth the engine ran, and why Dusenberg's were said to be Duesy's (sp?) It takes a solid day, if not two days, to cover the museum and it's well worth your time! Dale usually allows the 2nd day visit to be free if you've paid for the 1st day, he is that interested in you enjoying his museum!

See ya there! Chaplain Dave & Sara Sherwood

Yes sir Preacher, that's a fine and awesome place, saw that last year at the TT ride in, Dale even gave me a pass for four on my next visit, if I can find it, what a guy.

Going to book my room this week however my attendance will be up in the air since the company I work for filed Chapt 11 last month and our contract is now going into mediation..... We may not have a job after May 20th depending on how mediation goes........keeping my fingers crossed!!

Hi bro, it won't be the same without you, I enjoy our engrossing conversations! I believe that pray works better than keeping our fingers crossed, so I will be praying for your employment. If your employment goes south, may you find another position that challenges your many abilities and blesses your wallet! AMEN!

Enjoy the summer!

Chaplain Dave

Dbl Bummer

Going to book my room this week however my attendance will be up in the air since the company I work for filed Chapt 11 last month and our contract is now going into mediation..... We may not have a job after May 20th depending on how mediation goes........keeping my fingers crossed!!

Well that's crap! We'll keep all our fingers crossed too. :(

Maggie Valley registration

Why not have a 2017 Maggie Valley registration "file" like we had last year? I tried to register for 2017 but got nowhere, and now I can't find the Excel file I was "attempting" to work with. It's nice to know who is going to our gathering, and there is a need for a registration file that computer illiterates like yours truly can work with!

Chaplain Dave

Why not have a 2017 Maggie Valley registration "file" like we had last year? I tried to register for 2017 but got nowhere, and now I can't find the Excel file I was "attempting" to work with. It's nice to know who is going to our gathering, and there is a need for a registration file that computer illiterates like yours truly can work with!

Chaplain Dave

Papa Zook told me registration page was going up a short time ago

im sure Marge will have it done shortly

It is ready and will be up today..

Papa Zook told me registration page was going up a short time ago

im sure Marge will have it done shortly

Thanks for the info! The next issue will be having all the trikers "filed" who have pre-registered at the motel or elsewhere, or intend to attend for a particular day; those living within "striking" (or is that triking?) distance who might opt to be at our event during the day and go home at night, should register also! My point? Everyone who has any intention of attending our TT gathering for 2017, should make sure their name is on our attendance list.

Why? Because this way we will have some idea of who is intending on being at Maggie before our boots hit the ground. And the knowledge will help us to build on the successes and the attendance of prior TT gatherings in Maggie Valley.

Best wishes to all who read this, I hope to see you Labor Day Week in Maggie Valley!

There is a chance that Tim Nine (builder of the Charley Horse trike) will be able to do some trike games at Maggie. Tim's wife (Dianna) has suffered a stroke, and a close cousin (Kimberly) had a bad car wreck and has many injuries, including a broken neck. Tim originally planned to go across the USA this summer with Charley to raise funds for St. Jude, but his plans are now up in the air. A note, please pray for Tim, his wife Dianna, and his cousin Kimberly. AMEN!

Chaplain Dave

At this time, my wife Wendy and I are planning on making the trip to Maggie Valley.

Have been on the Blue Parkway a couple of times but not familiar with the immediate area around Maggie Valley.

Larry

We will make sure you don't get lost. It will be good to see you guys again.

Jan & John

Every nite is happy hour:clapping:

We will be arriving the thursday before labor day to pre ride some new roads. We usually do the Rattler on Tuesday around noon. It a good starter ride for those unaccustomed to twisties and short enough get back in time for happy hour and dogs, and it has a Tee shirt and ice cream stop!!

We can do 215 and 276 on another day. We also found some good roads east and north of the rattler that we will pre ride to check suitability for a third ride.

Jan & John

Maggie Valley 2017

We will make sure you don't get lost. It will be good to see you guys again.

Jan & John

Every nite is happy hour

Looking forward to riding with you and Jan again.

What time does happy hour start ? Eastern Time, we gain an hour. :clapping:

Ride Safe

Larry & Wendy

We do have a rides page for our Rally in the Valley its located here:

http://www.triketalk.com/forum/threads/40478-Maggie-Valley-2017-Rides

please put any information for our rides here: where to, what day of week you'd like to do it, what type of ride etc.

ideally we will have two per day to choose from

Judy wants to take a ride to visit the Asheville arboretum via the Blue Ridge but what day is open for that so we'll fill that one in to an open space

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FUpp

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FUpp
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png