Luvthewind

Jan 19, 2017
Tomball
Hello from Tomball Texas. I have an 01 Fatboy with a motortrike conversion. I have not ridden across country yet. I am wanting to ride to Fla then to Maryland to visit my friend. A little nervous as a single woman.

Also noticed trikers on this site from the Houston area. Can anyone tell me were I can get my airbags checked? The one on the left side seems to leak and I have to keep adding air from time to time. Thanks! So glad to have found this site!

Last edited:
Welcome to TT!ThumbUp

My sister is a single lady in here early 60's. She has done a few cross country trips on her own already. Really enjoys it.

Hello from Tomball Texas. I have an 01 Fatboy with a motortrike conversion. I have not ridden across country yet. I am wanting to ride to Fla then to Maryland to visit my friend. A little nervous as a single woman.

Also noticed trikers on this site from the Houston area. Can anyone tell me were I can get my airbags checked? The one on the left side seems to leak and I have to keep adding air from time to time. Thanks! So glad to have found this site!

Hi Heather, and welcome to TrikeTalk from Conroe, Texas. I will shoot you a PM regarding the leaky airbags.

Welcome from San Antonio. I can relate to the single woman riding alone issue.

I have flown all over the country alone in a single engine airplane but being on the road with the crazies is cause to be concerned. I always make sure I am at the place I plan to spend the night before dark, if not I change my plan and find a place that I feel comfortable spending the night. I don't pick my lodging using cost as the major factor, more about the location and surroundings.:Dorag:

Lola

Welcome from PA

:good:Welcome to the group a great bunch of people around here. Ask about the shocks in a thread in conversions section I believe you will get all kinds of responses.:Shrug: ride safely Fearless

Welcome Heather, from Illinois. The first trip alone across country will probably be the most apprehensive one you'll experience. Ride safe.

Welcome from New Mexico. I have 3 grown daughters that travel alone. I always remind them to keep their eyes open and to keep their friend (handgun) close by. Jim

Thomastrike

Welcome to Trike-Talk...Plenty of Trikers from Texas on board here, And I'm sure the'll be on soon to answer your questions ..ThumbUp

Welcome to TT. Greetings from East Texas!

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colorado1975

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colorado1975
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png