Good day for a ride

Wonderful day to ride! Took a short 94 mile ride just to see a buddy who has been restoring his dads Harley since he has recently passed away. Had a great time talking and looking at the bike and time flew by. Before i knew it, it was getting dark and had to head home. Life is good when you can talk and laugh about a great common interest that you and your friends have, especially when both of our dads loved their Harleys!

No riding here and this is the place that a person can ride about 350 days a year. Very different weather pattern this winter. Rain, snow, cold temps and 40+ mph winds. Tomorrow is to be much better, then it changes again with high winds. Jim

Dear Motorcycle,

I miss you so much. I know I'm up here in Ohio and you are down in Florida. I didn't realize when I deserted you December 1 that we could have spent time together up here before I return. I miss your touch, your beautiful lines, your tender sounds, and how much I love to have you between my legs. We will be together soon and I promise I won't leave you again, at least until next December.

When these gentlemen on this post talk about their rides up North in warm weather, I miss you all the more. We will spend much time together this Spring and I will make it all up to you. I can't wait to grip you in my hands and ride you hard. I'll bet you are getting redder than you already are. Love Fred

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lean Machine

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lean Machine
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png