Old bike new rider

John Luciano

One Of The Origionals , TOI - New England
Mar 2, 2008
Conn
Just got her endorsement 2 weeks ago . Still got to get her to join .
IMAG0028-1.jpg

Can't wipe that silly grin off her face

The only way to get rid of that smile is to take the trike away. But only a fool whould get between a momma bear and her cubs, er trike.....

I am very glad for her, here's:yes: to many more miles

Took us 3 years to get that picture . The Trike was left to her by her late hubby. Conn. refused to let her take the test on it. Took an act of congress (actually me and my State Senator)

Took us 3 years to get that picture . The Trike was left to her by her late hubby. Conn. refused to let her take the test on it. Took an act of congress (actually me and my State Senator)

Congrats to her, and she looks good on it! I'm curious - did they give her a limited license for it, or does she have a full m/c license now?

Full M endorsement . they have not made provisions yet to divied up the class. Staring next year, the only way to get a license is to take and pass the the MBC . $200.00 the following year rumor has it that it will be divided up... take it on a scooter you get a scooter license, take it on a trike u get a trike license ( not totally sure of that one yet ) Take it on a 250 and you will be limited to 350 or less , you then have to pass another test if you want to ride up to a 1,000 or a test to be able to ride anything 1000 and over . to many people are getting the endorsement on a 350 or even a 175cc and then going to the local HD / Honda dealer picking up a 1500/1800 bike putting a pass on the back and getting killed . 3 new riders did just that this year 4 last year.

Stopping for a bite to eat . Cornwall covered bridge
IMG_01232.jpg

IMG_01212.jpg

IMG_01191.jpg

Beautiful country ride
IMG_01221.jpg

In this picture you can see how short she is (another pint size triker )

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poorhouse

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poorhouse
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png