What's Your Favorite Type Trike Road...?

skuuter

10000+ Posts
Apr 23, 2010
Estill Springs, Tn, USA
Gimme' mountain twisties with painted lines, and at least 15 feet of road width and I'm in Trike Heaven. Next favorite is tight, sweeping Country Roads (that lead You to the Mountains...:D)....my absolute despised Roads are Interstates....if, on a very, very rare occasion I use one, it'll be for just as little mileage as possible until I can turn off onto something waaaaay more fun and interesting. My two favorite 4 lanes are Hwy 111, and Hwy 64....64 will take You from here to Memphis with no traffic, and 111 will take You from Chattanooga to the Kentucky State Line with virtually no Traffic.....Great Roads for makin' time and seein' Beautiful Wide Open Scenery.....:wtg:

Some Favorite Roads of Mine (in no particular order):

Hwy 276 from Blue Ridge Parkway to Brevard, NC

Hwy 215 off the Blue Ridge Parkway in NC

Hwy 41 and 41-A up Monteagle Mountain in Tn

Hwy 84 from Sparta, Tn, to Monterey, Tn

Hwy 85/116 from Clark Range, Tn to Hang Limb, Tn

Hwy 28 from Franklin, NC to Deals Gap, NC

Hwy 209 from Hot Springs, NC to Lake Junaluska, NC

Hwy 56 from Tracy city, Tn to McMinnville, Tn

Hwy 134/156 from Haletown, Tn to Sewanee, Tn

Hwy 64 from Franklin. NC to Highlands, NC

....and the list could go on for days......:laugh:

It doesn't have the turns, but I love riding the Natchez Trace.

Sarge

We were down on the Natchez Trace 3 weeks ago on the section from Lawrenceburg, Tennessee, to just past Corinth, Mississippi....we only live about 78 miles from the start of the upper end above Franklin, Tennessee...NICE Riding....we hop on it a lot....:wtg:

My all-time favorite is a section of US 50 from Penrose, Colorado west. Carves through the canyon parallel to the Arkansas River. One of the most beautiful rides I've ever been on (and I did it quite often), and also one of the most challenging at times. I thought that riding it would be a great tune-up for the Dragon.

Wish I had some pics of that area. Was always too busy riding to take pics.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poorhouse

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poorhouse
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png