My Best Burger Place, and a Great Ride to get There...

skuuter

10000+ Posts
Apr 23, 2010
Estill Springs, Tn, USA
"The Pikeville Store" in Pikeville, Alabama...!!!!! The Store actually is "Pikeville"...it sits at an Intersection of 5 Twisty Alabama County Roads at the base of Crow Mountain. Crow Mountain is Home to a once a year Road Rally complete with Start/Finish Line on CR33. 33 takes You all the way down Crow Mountain in a series of very tight, narrow twisties over on the Pikeville side. For the even more adventerous, turn left at the Crow Mountain Sign onto CR39, and experience what is still my toughest road to negotiate..."not for the faint of heart"...10 feet wide, no painted lines, no shoulders, 19% grade in places (paved over logging road with no changes), with abrupt climbs and humps in the middle of turn-back curves that force You out into the wrong lane to keep from "dry-docking" Your Bike/Trike.....even my Kawasaki Versys couldn't do the corners and not drag bottom. This road brings You into Hollywood, Alabama, and a quick sprint around Scottsboro to get to the Burgers....There are always a Motorcycle packed house on Saturdays...They ride for miles for the Burger Fries/Burger Onion Rings only Menu (I recommend Fries)...hafta' taste these to appreciate em'...PICS...

The Store.....

CrowMountain2-42.jpg

The Burger.....

CrowMountain2-48.jpg

The Start/FinishLine, and "Typical" Curve.....

CrowMountain2-16.jpg

Don't leave the road, these greet You most of the way....

CrowMountain2-17.jpg

Always looks like this at best in the Parking Lot on Saturdays.....

CrowMountain2-57.jpg

Hmmmm, might ride down again soon...seem to be gettin' hungry...:laugh::wtg:

skutter sure didn't lie..Barb and I followed the route over the mountain and found the Pikeville store..Best burger we ever had..Couldn't finish all the food..great roads,not for the faint of heart...keep them coming,skuuter...tommy

THANKS....we hafta' go to the Smokies this comin' weekend, but when I get back, we're gonna' try to get in one more Scenic Trike Ride with TRIKE TALK Members over to BEAS in Chattanooga...I'll post it on the Forum....:wtg:

This is the Destination for Tomorrow's TENNESSEE TOI CHAPTER RIDE # 2....the Pikeville Store...Anyone in Tennessee or Northern Alabama, check it out in the RIDES/RALLIES Forum....callin' for almost 70 degrees for a High and Sunny...Hope to see You there tomorrow (Saturday, March 12th).....ThumbUp:Biker:

When in the chicagoland area ... just found a new place that is biker friendly and in fact the really enjoy bikes & trikes and have off street parking in front for us. FERNANDO'S Steak & Seafood 16 East Main St East Dundee Il. for large party's call ahead 224-484-8276 The food is excellent Rib Eye & New York Strip are ONE full pound while the Porterhouse is TWO pounds They really know how to feed trikers... if in our area Don't miss this place simple but elegant and GREATTTTTTTTT food Charlie D.:pepper:

ONLY 2 Desserts BRANDY ICE & BANANAS FOSTER simply to die for what a way to go!

Last edited:

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JamesFW

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JamesFW
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png