BTW East Coast Trike-In

Jan 21, 2010
Lowgap, NC
I hope everyone on the east coast is aware of this event. It is being held at Veterans Park in Mount Airy, NC for the first time in this area. There are a lot of Trike Talk members within an easy ride of this event and should make a good showing. See you there.

I hope everyone on the east coast is aware of this event. It is being held at Veterans Park in Mount Airy, NC for the first time in this area. There are a lot of Trike Talk members within an easy ride of this event and should make a good showing. See you there.

dates ?????????????

Here's info as cut and pasted from the BTW website:

East Coast Trike-In, Labor Day weekend, September 3rd, 4th and 5th!

The ECTI for 2010 will be in Mt. Airy, NC at the Veterans Memorial Park near the center of town! Mt. Airy was the original Mayberry for the Andy Griffith show and the town is proud of its Mayberry heritage!

The park has several building and sheltered areas, clean bathrooms and showers and special facilities for the handicapped. Onsite camping is $20 per night with electricity, $30 per night for full hookup, and $10 a night for Primitive camping. Contact Gary Willard 336-345-7388 or Garyatv@aol.com to reserve your camping spot.

There are some 15 motels in the area, here are the rates for a few of them. Do a Google

search, there are MANY motels in the Mt. Airy area!

Hampton Inn 336-789-5999 - $99 plus per night.

Quality Inn 336-368-2237 $72.99 + tax with 20% BTW discount.

Microtel 336-789-7660 - 79.99 and up+ tax.

There is a LARGE Flea Market in Mt. Airy on the same weekend, so rooms are going fast and prices are on the high side.

Get your reservations in early!

The Soaring Eagle Christian Bikers of Mt. Airy are familiar with the area and will help us put on a GREAT poker run. Their run should be a run everyone would love to go on and really enjoy!.

As usual, there will be a trike show, trike and people games, on-site food, vendors selling everything imaginable, various trike rides, a poker run, 50/50`s, raffles, and of course - lots of down to earth brother and sister trikers to help you enjoy the weekend!

The ECTi is known for its clean family fun! Bring the wife and kids and let them enjoy the world of trikes too!

There are LOTS of vendor space available, if you`d like to participate as a vendor at the ECTi, please contact Tim Nine. Trike builders are also invited to display their new trikes.

There is a giant Flea Market going on in the front part of the same park, so we expect LOTS of

people to attend the ECTi out of curiosity. The on-site flea market people will be exposed to the BTW and triking, and provide new clients for our vendors!

I am looking forward to seeing you at the 2010 ECTI, Tim Nine (nineon3@aol.com)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Contact Tim Nine nineon3@aol.com

If I get a chance I may go Sat. or Sun. It is about an hour ride for me. Went to the one last year in Morganton and there were some really nice VW trikes. The more VW trikes I see the more I am liking them. Why they are like snow flakes, no two exactly alike! (I wonder about my mental state sometimes. LOL)

Your mental state is ok. I rarely see 2 of the same when it comes to home made VW trikes. I ride one and really enjoy it.

It will be a lot of fun,there are several that try to make it happen,i have been going for 10 years and we try to be sure kids have fun,last year i didn't help much but i done a whole lot of riding,on sunday we a nice church service from the kids from the city of refuge from china grove,there will be no admission so come on out

It will be a lot of fun,there are several that try to make it happen,i have been going for 10 years and we try to be sure kids have fun,last year i didn't help much but i done a whole lot of riding,on sunday we a nice church service from the kids from the city of refuge from china grove,there will be no admission so come on out

welcome aboard griley. sounds like fun

Hmmmm, my "official" vacation (yeah, I know, it looks like I take lots of em'...:rolleyes:) starts on the 4th.....I don't think Mitzie can get off until the 6th though...:(...gota' check...THIS sounds interestin'......:wtg:

Mopar - These were listed on BTW site:
Hampton Inn 336-789-5999, Quality Inn 336-368-2237,Microtel 336-789-7660
You can do a search and find more if you need to.

I think there are still some rooms around mount polit and kings just a few miles down 52 from mount Airy. and their rates are better too. Should be a good trike-in to make, lot of thing going on

I think that We will ride up and spend the day between the flea market and the trike rally it should be a good day.

I would ask Thirdwheel if he wants to go with us but with his mental lapses I should wait until the day before I go!

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rogue24

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rogue24
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png