Things You May Not Have Seen

David357

30500+ Posts
May 31, 2015
Hobe Sound, FL.
DAmRAJx.jpg

A cool looking Volcano in Ethiopia has blue lava apparently due to a high sulphur content

fC9bYRq.jpg

On the 70th anniversary of D-Day paratrooper Jim Martin jumped into Normandy again at the age of 93 years old. He was a member of the 101st Airborne Division. His jump was a success and he told reporters that he felt fine after making his most recent jump.

rFbFBWY.jpg

An innovative playground in Copenhagen that has trampolines built into the street for the kids to jump on.

g2uDd1A.jpg

This photo could just be the perfect mountain sunrise you'll ever see.

k43G3R8.jpg

Running in Florida doesn't look that appealing

cCPGi9T.jpg

Photo of a baby deer taken on Memorial Day 2013 at Jefferson Barracks Cemetery in St. Louis.

wiuWPbg.jpg

Keyhole Rock at Pfeiffer Beach in Big Sur California provides a beautiful ocean cave sunset photograph

0TL0Tuz.jpg

Some cool beach art on a beach in New Zealand. I can imagine how difficult it is to make 3D Beach Artwork.

FO9rBBZ.jpg

A look at Bavaria with lots of color in this photograph.

zxJV3xu.jpg

The Swedish Air Force likes to camouflage it's aircraft hangers like this jet cave hiding a fighter jet.

A cool looking Volcano in Ethiopia has blue lava apparently due to a high sulphur content

fC9bYRq.jpg

On the 70th anniversary of D-Day paratrooper Jim Martin jumped into Normandy again at the age of 93 years old. He was a member of the 101st Airborne Division. His jump was a success and he told reporters that he felt fine after making his most recent jump.

I live about 15 miles from the D-Day Memorial
I volunteer there every year
I believe I have met Jim there once. He was talking about going to do this jump or had done it already (I don't remember exactly)

I gave another old man (I believe he was a D-Day Vet) a ride on my Trike 1 year
There are not a lot of these guys left anymore.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jojo jojo

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jojo jojo
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png