New Handle

Papa Zook

Founder
Staff member
Dec 14, 2007
Conroe, Texas
I'm trying out my new handle to see if it fits. My good buddy Don Maki aka Ozarkryder hung it on me referring to me as 'Papa Zook' in a post a while back and I kinda like it. I'm not getting any younger and I am the Papa of the forum so I think it fits. What do y'all think?

• Admin
I have to say that I'm not someone who can leave things alone for very long. I get bored without some change, you may notice all the tinkering with the forum. I've had the Bazooka handle for almost 10 years now, so I'll try the new handle for a while and either change it back or not...

Your new Avatar kind of looks a lot like your last pic Randy since growing the beard except this guy is a little bluer... LOL :biggrin: I like it! It fits! ThumbUp

Last edited:
Good name. But that Smurf? When I get bored, I always think of new ways to torture Smurfs. It's just something I do. Blender, lawn mower, etc. Whenever I make jello shots and people ask me what flavor the blue is, I always say Smurf Piss Jello.
Catapult, run over with knobby tires, tell the cat to attack.
Wait, now what were we talking about again? I feel like I got off topic, but can't remember anymore.:confused::qpnmt:

Good name. But that Smurf? When I get bored, I always think of new ways to torture Smurfs. It's just something I do. Blender, lawn mower, etc. Whenever I make jello shots and people ask me what flavor the blue is, I always say Smurf Piss Jello.
Catapult, run over with knobby tires, tell the cat to attack.
Wait, now what were we talking about again? I feel like I got off topic, but can't remember anymore.:confused::qpnmt:

You have a trained attack cat? I'm impressed.

When you coming back to Houston?

You have a trained attack cat? I'm impressed.

When you coming back to Houston?
Right now, cat is best at attacking only full, extra large coffee mugs. They don't survive. They're Diannes, yet I get stuck with cleanup in aisle 1.
As far as Houston. Thought I'd be there on Monday. But talked customer out of wasting money flying me in to not be able to fix a fried electric motor drive that is way obsolete. Now he will have to consider ordering complete replacement (but at least he can use the $5k it would have cost to bring me in towards new unit).

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kennyg

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kennyg
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png