Where did Your Screen Name come from....

Jolie is short for my real name JoLynn. All my friends call me Jolie and it's on my car and now trike license plates. Years ago when I first got internet and I joined message boards I was leary about giving out my real name, Joly was already taken so I changed the spelling to Jolie and it's stuck over the years. My real name is mispronounced all the time but Jolie never is (thanks to Angelina Jolie lol).

I was a Independent Professional Wrestler for thirteen years. I was considerably older and larger than most of the other wrestlers and after a few years I became affectionately referred to as Bigg Papa, I guess I was kind of a father figure. Now most of my friends call me that, or some just call me Bigg or Biggun.

This is a very interesting thread as where, I always wonder about others train of thought for why they do certain things. Such as picking a screen name.

My screen name is an interesting one. I have to go back to when the internet was just coming together. I used to race rc cars and picked the name rcracer. As the internet became more and more popular. I went with a combination of my old name and added a few of my favorite numbers to it. I really like the number 5 and liked the sound of 757. I figured I should add 3 digits to make it easier to have that name available for anything I sign up for in the future. In hindsight it should have been at least 4 digits. Anyway, later on I wanted to have a more professional sounding screen name since, I was looking into someday owning my own business. I build websites for myself and tinker with ranking them in Google. This is why I had to go with my name and decided to keep the numbers. Seeing how I have a fairly short name it fit nicely.

That folks is how I became: markreed757

MY NAME

Someone told me i had a redneck, so it goes on,grinn
but then again, we all have a little bit of red on our necks, grinn

Well it is real easy if you have ever seen me you would no, Im 6 ft. 3 ins. tall way 316lbs wear a size 14 shoe and it goes on from there. But im not a fat 316 im the guy you want on your side when the shit hits the fan if you get my drift. BE SAFE :pepper::pepper::kpzxvq:

LadyonaMission

I believe that many things are possible if one is willing to work hard.

When I was 35 I made it my mission to learn to fly and get my instrument rating.

When I was 50 I decided to learn to ride a street legal motorcycle. After 2 Sportsters and 2 Road Kings I made it my mission to get a trike.

Now I am almost 67 and my mission is to enjoy my Freewheeler for as long as God blesses me with good health.

Mine came after being out of the Army for 11 years, I came home one day in 2003 and I had orders waiting. I was recalled to Active Duty in support of OEF/OIF, thus Recall.

Dave

Most know me as STUMPMI... (Above knee amputee/stump from Michigan) from other forums I belong to..
However..
I chose "Frankenstein" here ... as My road king is being converted via a Frankenstein trike kit... Which is a super easy setup and looks like it belongs almost like a factory trike kit.

Its like a dresser on steroids! lol

Id post some pics of the work in progress...
However...
The uploads fail and I have no idea why...
Same with the avatar I want to use.
Most other forums load/resize them automatically to fit..(Not sure about here)

I'm using pics via my computer off my phone... and they still wont load...
So,
any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!

Most know me as STUMPMI... (Above knee amputee/stump from Michigan) from other forums I belong to..
However..
I chose "Frankenstein" here ... as My road king is being converted via a Frankenstein trike kit... Which is a super easy setup and looks like it belongs almost like a factory trike kit.

Its like a dresser on steroids! lol

Id post some pics of the work in progress...
However...
The uploads fail and I have no idea why...
Same with the avatar I want to use.
Most other forums load/resize them automatically to fit..(Not sure about here)

I'm using pics via my computer off my phone... and they still wont load...
So,
any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!

Make the pics smaller than 2 meg and they should work fine.

The two wheeled version of a Trike is often referred to as a "Bagger" because they have hard sided saddle bags on either side of the rear wheel, and some have a top box behind the passenger seat that provides additional storage.

The 3 wheeled trike does not have saddle bags but it does have a top box and a larger additional lower box for a whopping 6.8 cu ft of usable and lockable storage space.

Since it has two boxes I wanted the personalized plate....BOXX3R. Two X's for two boxes, and a 3 for the three wheels. Plus BOXXER was already taken

So far the DMV has denied my request due to possible cornfusion to a Police Officer :confused: I guess if someone robbed a bank and drove away in a van with the plates BOXXER a Police Officer may get me (on a Trike) confused with the guy in a Van down by the river. I am sending them an appeal.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvester

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvester
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png