Where did Your Screen Name come from....

Had an air cooled VW shop in St Cloud Fl 1994 to 2004.

I was fond of frequenting the Puerto Rican bars in the BVL area for the pretty girls. ;) Me being a big white friendly cracker, i sorta stuck out sometimes.:laugh:

I would drive whatever bug, bus, buggy that I was building, and got the name 'The Volke Man' in that crowd. Dune buggy rides were popular.

Pokemon was just out, and my vinyl guy cut out 'Volkemon - gotta fix them all' on a bunch of stickers, and the name has been with me 25 years now.

We still own a 71 bus, 82 Westy (how I met Mrs V, its hers) , 78 Vert, 69 Fiberfab Buggy and WAY too many spare parts.

Scuuter Dave started this thread way back , 2010 . Most posters are not herd from anymore. Kudos to Dave for dropping by once and a while to say hi , as he trikes in a different manor.

If there are any drop outs reading this , Stop By and say HI :wave4:

I am an operating room nurse. The fluid you see when someone is getting an IV is generally 0.9% saline or normal saline. There are times medically that you will use 0.45% saline or half normal saline. The doctor will ask for a bag of "half normal".

I even wear it proudly on my person!

ns tat.jpg

I was on 3 different forums at 3 different times with the name canamjhb. First on the ATV, then on the Commander forum and finally on the Spyderlovers Forum. I had BRP products, hence the canam part. And jhb are my initials. So when I joined this forum I just changed the first part to match my ride, a California Sidecar trike. So, I became cScjhb..... There are a few here that also participate on the Spyderlovers forum using the same name in both places. When I started here I was happily surprised to find some familiar people..... Jim

My first name is Tod and one of my co-workers is a big fan of the movie "Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street" and started calling me Sweeney. The name stuck and the rest is history.

P.S.

I have several nicknames I go by: Toad, Toadster, TBone (shortened to Bone), Tee and Tripod.

My user name

My nickname is Mick and the last three letters UPI come from my ham radio call KB4UPI. I have used this name all over the internet for the last 20 years or so. When I sign up at a new site I am assured it has not been taken. An exception is when I used it before and forgot about it. Then I have to retreive the password. Happy riding from Mick 06 Trike.

Notrightnit

I got a reputation for a breakdown scenario, with myself always offering the comment "somethings not right", a sort of off the cuff comment to inject a bit of humour into the sorry scene, especially if it was raining. The name stuck, plus I am a nit of the first water....!!!!! :Shrug:

When I was playing golf I never got beyond practicing my mistakes, so while chasing that little round ball I was the king of divots. I thought hiring a pro would be way too expensive for me so I bought a Harley….little did I know the bucks it cost to own a Harley. Duh…I worn't much smart then and I aint got much smarter since…I’m still the king of divots.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lean Machine

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lean Machine
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png