Where did Your Screen Name come from....

When I was playing golf I never got beyond practicing my mistakes, so while chasing that little round ball I was the king of divots. I thought hiring a pro would be way too expensive for me so I bought a Harley….little did I know the bucks it cost to own a Harley. Duh…I worn't much smart then and I aint got much smarter since…I’m still the king of divots.

JD...Specking of golf i managed to get out on the course last week just before the big snow storm, And i hit my best two ball's approaching the 9Th hole....It seems the greens keeper unbeknownst to me had left a rake laying there...:gah:

I have three rare Camaros. I own the last 1997 Camaro made. Joanie is the last Camaro, the last SS, the last LT-4 (#100), 1 of 3 with every option, the test Camaro for Road and Track/Car and Driver, only Camaro to score a perfect 1000 point judging, every piece of paperwork for her, and she has 158 actual miles. She is a museum quality Camaro.

Then there is Julie. She is a 2002 Camaro SS/LE T-top Coupe that was sent to GMMG to be modified into a Performance Edition 500+ hp Stage II Camaro SS/LE/PE #31.

Then comes Jenny. She is a 2002 Camaro SS/LE like her sister, other than being a Convertible. She was modified into Phase III 600+ hp 427 C5R-R Camaro SS/LE/Pe #32. The motor was built by Yates Racing.

These are 2 of 50 made. They are considered to be the modern day “Yenko” Camaros.

I have other unique “toys”, but these “Rare Tour Camaros” are where I got my name.

Spent way too many years helping friends that were contractors by trade so learned alot about the home building and remodeling industry from them. After I got older I turned to woodworking for one of my past times then we retired and moved in to a two bed two bath apartment complex and I seem to be everyones 'handyman'. I have been called TwoBye for about 45 years now so I'm thinkin' why change now? TwoBye it was and TwoBye it is. Hey dumbass is the other name I answer to also :D :) :laugh: but I didn't think that one would be acceptable up here.

Spent way too many years helping friends that were contractors by trade so learned alot about the home building and remodeling industry from them. After I got older I turned to woodworking for one of my past times then we retired and moved in to a two bed two bath apartment complex and I seem to be everyones 'handyman'. I have been called TwoBye for about 45 years now so I'm thinkin' why change now? TwoBye it was and TwoBye it is. Hey dumbass is the other name I answer to also :D :) :laugh: but I didn't think that one would be acceptable up here.

I think that name has already been taken......:laugh:....

Obviously I have one of those "self-evident" ones...it was actually put on me by Charlie Keller from "Honda Hoot Fame", many years ago...it has become so dominant, even "off-screen" that most Folks know me by it instead of David...Post up Folks.....OK, drives me crazy Stan...explain "Boscoporp".....;):wtg:

Just my initials, nothin’ fancy..:(

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Balcy24

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Balcy24
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png