Where did Your Screen Name come from....

I always end up planning rides with my buddies mainly because if we relied on them nothing would ever be planned. This is the nick name they gave me.

My husband has always been a classic muscle car fan especially the Plymouth Road Runner. Has always had Road Runner stickers on his tool box and such and owns a restored 1969 R.R. So when I got my first street bike I always preferred following my husband around instead of leading. Just have never been comfortable with someone looking over my shoulder. LOL So our kids nick named us Road Runner (husband) and Coyote (me) because they said it looked like I was always chasing him around and it stuck. :)

When I work the morning shift it is night out when I go to work. And when I work the night shift It is night out when I leave out. So niterider.

Not only am in Alabama, I am a Crimson Tide fan. Just made sense both ways. I used to ride a Honda VT1100T Ace Tourer before the wing, and on some of the other forums I am known as bamaTrider.

I went to thunder in the valley bike rally in Johnstown ,pa two years ago and did a test ride on the 2012 tri glide got off the trike and went to the local Harley shop and said I want one and the owner of the shop told me I was thunder struck from the rally so I took the name

Well lets see I am 1 of 4 boys and ended up being the shortest one out of us so all my brothers started calling me shrimp and one winter while living in Tightwad Missouri I was out doing my chores and goofing off and by the time I was done and came into the house I was so cold that I looked like I was frozen just standing there and my oldest brother seen me and yelled out look it's a frozenshrimp and it stuck.

Well lets see I am 1 of 4 boys and ended up being the shortest one out of us so all my brothers started calling me shrimp and one winter while living in Tightwad Missouri I was out doing my chores and goofing off and by the time I was done and came into the house I was so cold that I looked like I was frozen just standing there and my oldest brother seen me and yelled out look it's a frozenshrimp and it stuck.

Funny:D I love it!
cooltech

Its the last 5 letters of my last name and was pinned on me 30 years ago. My brother is called surdo as well and it gets confusing when together with all our buddies.

Well, I live on Old Post Road, several years ago I somehow managed to get into some Texas Hold'em poker tournaments and everyone seemed to have some sort of nickname. So, I was dubbed the old post bandit, I am a pretty good bluffer. That just seemed to long of a nickname so I shortened it to Ol Post Bandit, but then that seemed to long also so I shortened it further to OlBandit.

:Shrug:I'm called "Stubbs" by family members because I am short and stubby ! but my Wife thinks I am like a short BEAR. Add my first name of Terry and you get "tbear".

If I'm leadin', you'll soon find out.
Down south of Daytona, made a very illegal u-turn, in front of a county sheriff, that cost me and one other bud too many bucks. The bunch started calling me Uturn and I have been ever since.
Uturn

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jojo jojo

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jojo jojo
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png