Feral hog hunt...

peteg59

Meme Master
Jan 30, 2014
Farmington, NH USA
...looks like fun to me...

This guy has a nice one...
434858C5-1C94-4D21-B169-D76F3507D29A_zps5djh9hhn.jpg

So thats where bacon comes from... And i thought it only came the supermarket...:Shrug::laugh:

No. The bacon you get at the supermarket is probably coming from China. We have a bacon shortage because some environmentalist group or law or something won't allow this kind of bacon to be sold. It's stupid. There is a billion tons of bacon running around tearing up everything in sight.

No. The bacon you get at the supermarket is probably coming from China. We have a bacon shortage because some environmentalist group or law or something won't allow this kind of bacon to be sold. It's stupid. There is a billion tons of bacon running around tearing up everything in sight.

Paint that the truth. You guys have a pant load there, rooting everything for sure. :fighting0036:

The DEC, Is worried that those hogs are going to turn up in New York...And knowing the pass history of the DEC, The'll be the ones who put them there...:mad:...And swear they knownothingaboutit....

I've heard tell some feral hogs carry a bunch of nasty diseases, rendering their meat unfit for human consumption. Trick they say is get a young hog for the BBQ/table, less chance of disease...

Mother nature steps in, as the other living hogs running around the area of the hunt eventually return & eat clean all hogs killed.:clapping:

I've heard tell some feral hogs carry a bunch of nasty diseases, rendering their meat unfit for human consumption. Trick they say is get a young hog for the BBQ/table, less chance of disease...

Mother nature steps in, as the other living hogs running around the area of the hunt eventually return & eat clean all hogs killed.:clapping:

The problem with the wild hogs' Is they eat anything, They will eat/root out all the under brush , And destroy the woods for all game,
And they will multiply in large numbers...

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JamesFW

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JamesFW
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png