Is there life out there?

Feb 25, 2013
casper,wy. usa
Im finally out of the hospital after a way to long confinement being half out of my head with a constant barrage of bullsh*t and beginning to care IF I live again and not looking for something to lash out at?

At least there is something besides mundane talking political heads on TV. at home. Hospital needs advance cable, I finally convinced them remove the damn thing because I threatened to break it.

Got pissed at the lap top computer a friend lent me for an outlet and sent it home as being another source of irritation and no help at all when arms and hands etc. hurts from so many needles being stuck in you ?

I was getting to the point where I was considering redecorating room 563 but lipstick on a pig is still lipstick.

Kinda seems like there out to be a bar in the room? a keg of beer, a six piece band, something?

At least a few Harley Davidson posters would have been an improvement even though I don't usually go in for such things.

Family still hovering over me and it's becoming annoying is probably a good sign? :Coffee:

At least I get a good cup of coffee, Or it could be the steroids are kicking in?

I think as soon as I can im gonna ride in the snow regardless if it kills me just for something to look forward too and give an illusion of life huh?

Looks like I beat the reaper one more time and maybe I will get to the point where im not so bitchy? :clapping:

Don't hold your breath and I will try not to bother you too much until then ok?

P.S. please send a whaaaa-mbulance.

Glad to hear you're out of the "Body Shop", Paul:clapping:
Hopefully a quick ride will reinvigorate you, and further you in your recoveryThumbUp

A few of us up in the snow belt of our nation are starting to experience a bit of cabin fever long about now, & desperately need to get out in the wind to make us feel better.

Real world climate & ones geography sometimes dictate otherwise, but if one goes by the calendar, spring is only 29 short days away:D

Hang in there Paul. Spring is coming eventually!:clapping:

I'm glad to here you are out of the hospital. Hopefully being in familiar surroundings will make life a bit easer to bare. Take it easy my friend and let that old body heal some.. Yes I know how difficult that will be but I bet you will do just fine. :xszpv: :xszpv:

Glad that you are on the mend. I have had my share of hospital stays, never fun. Prayers for super healing and get back to life.

Short story. I was laying in the Cardio ER waiting to find out what the heck was going on. My good friend, Stevie, and pastor calls me on the cell. His first words out of his mouth was, JIMMY GET THE HELL OUT OF THERE THEY WILL KILL YOU. Well that was the highlight of that trip. Jim

I'm here not enjoying the after effects of yesterdays snow storm.

I must be improving health wise because im getting cabin fever.

If I had a trike to build I think my health would improve dramatically, It might take me a bit longer right now but something to do and something to look forward to like bloody knuckles would do the trick faster than anything I could think of.

Isn't there someone in the Casper, Wyoming vicinity needs help with a trike build?

No charge, just help you for my own medical necessity.:gah:
Warning, I wont cut corners so don't ask me too.

Did you finish the one, (1989?), with the leaking inner primary? If so, what was the winning part(s) that sealed the deal?

Please forgive me for asking, as you probably mentioned it earlier but my memory is going south on me while my body is stuck up here in the snowbelt!

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvester

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvester
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png