Lower wind deflector trike wings

Apr 21, 2016
Bartlesville Okla
Hey anyone. I am wanting to get a set of trike wings from Wingstuff. But the way I see that they mount I was wondering if, since I am sort legged and I have highway pegs mounted on the crash bar. Will they get in the way of using my highway pegs. I have an 1800 with Champion Kit.
Thanks Joe

Hey anyone. I am wanting to get a set of trike wings from Wingstuff. But the way I see that they mount I was wondering if, since I am sort legged and I have highway pegs mounted on the crash bar. Will they get in the way of using my highway pegs. I have an 1800 with Champion Kit.
Thanks Joe

The Baker Trike Wings will be just fine Joe. I had them on my '06 with the MotorTrike Adventure kit and now have them on my '15 Roadsmith. I also am a bit short and that actually is an advantage this time. The Trike Wings mount to the front of the engine guards and I expect your highway pegs mount to the horizontal bar so they do not get in the way at all.

BTW - you'll love them!! And if you ride with a passenger they will appreciate the reduced turbulence also. :xszpv: :xszpv:

I don't know if you are locked into the Baker Wings or not. I bought trike wings from these folks when I was at Wing Ding last year: http://www.windwings.net/ . The clear ones are a bit heavier than the Baker's and the price is about the same. They make the clear ones out of Lexan or however you spell it which is harder to scratch than plexiglass. When I still worked we had it on our consoles covering quick access information and also to write on with a felt tip if necessary. We had it for 10 years and was still scratch free.

I was an air traffic controller so we had coffee cups and other stuff on it a lot. In other words it took a lot of abuse. JMHO.

I too have the Baker wings on my 07 Goldwing with Champion trike kit. I love them! Even with the wings, my fenders seem to attract items that put small chips in the paint from time to time. I am sure it would be much worse if I did not have the Baker Wings on the bike. In my opinion, the Baker Wings are a good investment.

:clapping:

You will not have any problems with them, I had them on my Goldwing and the only thing I had any complaint about was they added a little more heat on my feet.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2011Case

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2011Case
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png