Care taker lap dances 100 yr old man

my wife and I just got in a argument about this

I say if the man knew what was going on and was Ok with it than its fine
If at the time he did not know what was happening and was not in a mental state to give his consent then it was wrong

It all depends on the guys mental state at the time

I imagine that when it got out into the public(cell phone video) the place of care got concerned about their business reputation, and understandably so, in my opinion. You can stop the bleeding, but the scar on their professionalism took a big hit downward in public trust. I only had to ask myself one question: Why did they record the incident?

A bunch of guys in our over 55 community play pool with a guy that's 95. We recently took him out to "Hooters" (his choice) for his 95th birthday supper as he'd never been there before. Of course he was mesmerized by the young girls and their risque attire. I wanted to ask one of the girls if she'd come over and rub the top of her boobs in the old farts face since it was his 95th birthday but I just didn't have the guts. I thought for $20 she'd probably do it as there weren't very many people in the place that night, but I chickened out.

PC

A bunch of guys in our over 55 community play pool with a guy that's 95. We recently took him out to "Hooters" (his choice) for his 95th birthday supper as he'd never been there before. Of course he was mesmerized by the young girls and their risque attire. I wanted to ask one of the girls if she'd come over and rub the top of her boobs in the old farts face since it was his 95th birthday but I just didn't have the guts. I thought for $20 she'd probably do it as there weren't very many people in the place that night, but I chickened out.

PC
I replied to your post ones but it did not show up????

anyway what I said was I was bouncer at several strip bars/clubs in the late 80s
The guys would pay the girls to stuff like that all the time
some places you could NOT touch the girls at all, some you could, some anything was allowed

As per a recent post I've been spending a lot of time at a Senior Home. A acquaintance of mine has a father in this facility who will be 100 this spring. He roams the halls from one end to another in his wheel chair. One day he was at one of the nursing stations messing with a couple boxes of examination gloves that were setting on a cart nearby. One aide went over and was talking with him and got one box from him and turned to lay it on the desk. The man reached up an pinched her on the butt and she squalled. Looking directly at her I couldn't help but laugh as she told the other aide standing nearby. They said if that little pinch helped that old man in any way they could deal with getting pinched. She said the only reason she screamed was it was out of character for that patient.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trinalee

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trinalee
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png