Trailer

Apr 15, 2016
Greenwood IN USA
Who pulls a camper behind their Trike, what kind and how do you like it, I was wondering about this as I like to sleep in my own sheets and not hotel sheets (I know) plus I love to camp but getting over setting up a tent and being on the ground...Your thoughts please

Bob G

I use an Aspen Classic and love it. I have no problems pulling it behind my trike. I actually got it before I converted my GL1800 to a trike and never had an issue then either. The group of guys that I tour with also all have the Aspen camper. They are made in their plant in El Paso, Il and might be worth a visit:
http://www.aspenqualitytrailers.com/

I tried uploading a pic but am having problems. I was able to find mine used. If you look around, you can probably find a decent used one and save some money. Mine does have the electric brake option but haven't got around to hooking up a brake controller yet. None of the guys I ride with have that option and it hasn't been an issue...

That is great info, I would like to find something used (broke rider) thank you all so much for your reply's.

and that pic is one nice camper. wow I would love that......

I know you are looking for a camper trailer and this is a cargo trailer but I have seen a lot of teardrop type trailers made from a similar base trailer from Harbor Freight
http://www.3fowlers.com/trailer.html

I want to build a tear drop myself
There are a lot of plans in the internet for TearDrops

Time Out.jpg

I pulled a timeout (Until the court took it), Loved the camper. Lightweight and barely noticed it was there. The big plus was the large "living" area when opened and the fact that that all the tenting was off the ground when opened. really made a difference when camping in a grass site, helped keep the bugs out.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Highwayman 90

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Highwayman 90
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png