Sturgis South (MS) Rally

Jun 2, 2010
Starkville, MS
We have been seeing MANY more trikes at our local rally than ever before. I believe more people are catching on what these are all about. Have not seen any Stallions and have only seen 3 Spyders so far. My wife has been trying to keep a trike count and is currently at 75. This includes all makes...factory to dreamed up in someone's garage. Some of those garage machines are VERY interesting. Last nights dinner ride consisted of 422 bikes vs 377 last year. Don't have an estimate of total attendance, but the rally promoters are hoping for +/- 30,000. Not too bad for a little Mississippi town.

I lived in Walls, MS for a time, and yes - some of those towns can really be small!! :D

Congrats on the rally - glad it was such a good turnout!

We stopped counting trikes Saturday when we reached 160. Just having too much fun to try to keep count. Still don't have estimates on total bike count, but will post as soon as we do. If you haven't ever made this rally, it would be a good one to add to your calendar.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CedarRonin

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CedarRonin
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png