To all that read

Aug 18, 2015
Nv.
This is to all that read my post. I'm not knocking any post by anyone, any product, or any dealer. My post are just my ideas and what I think about any product that I use. I'm retired and most of the time I look for the best deals I can find. So most of the time its going to be cheaper than others and just experimenting on my own using what tool and knowledge I have(which is limited). So I hope I don't ruffle any ones panties.

Have a good day (and in my part of the world we say May God Bless)

Anyone that gets thier paniteys up tight from reading 📖 any post from any one is on the wrong forum! And or doesn't understand that without voice -deflecting as in speaking person 👩*💻 to person 👩*💻 posts can be misinterpreted !😱

This is still America

I never plan on twisting anyone's panties into a bunch but sometimes it happens... not on purpose ever. have a great day I'm past worrying about panties anyway........LOL ride safely Fred

I read your posts and then I decide what I am going to do, not sure where you are with this or what you mean for sure, I'm old myself and sometimes I don't understand, hope it is not a age thing, hope it is my stupidity that I can understand. So I guess bottom answer is, I read your posts and then decide if that is right with me to do or not.

Have a good day and I will keep reading your posts.

All for now Trampas

I read your posts and then I decide what I am going to do, not sure where you are with this or what you mean for sure, I'm old myself and sometimes I don't understand, hope it is not a age thing, hope it is my stupidity that I can understand. So I guess bottom answer is, I read your posts and then decide if that is right with me to do or not.

Have a good day and I will keep reading your posts.

All for now Trampas

I just don't want any hard feelings as to what I say at times.

U read u decide whats right for u.

By the way I use to live in a small town up north called Rockford, Iowa

Anyone that gets thier paniteys up tight from reading �� any post from any one is on the wrong forum! And or doesn't understand that without voice -deflecting as in speaking person ��*�� to person ��*�� posts can be misinterpreted !��

EXACTLY!!! I have gotten in trouble with the written word vs the spoken word many times. Thank god I don't tweet. :)

If I could have 1 wish, I'd wish for all social media/cell phones to disappear. I despise cell phones. Especially when they are the reason that someone you love was killed.

...If I could have 1 wish, I'd wish for all social media/cell phones to disappear...

I second that emotion! (Yes)

I am reminded of the time my mother worked ALL day making a lavish Christmas dinner for the entire extended family living in the area, about 20 people or so...and just about everyone sat around silently and stupidly and inconsiderately browsing buttbook on their smartphones and ignoring everything else, until I could take the disappointment flowing from my mother's face no longer.

I got a cardboard box, and went around informing everyone that they would be depositing their phones in the box, and could pick them up on their way out. I told them we are going to socialize the old fashioned way...you know, like cavemen...face to face. And the first thing I want to hear out of the mouth you just stuffed with delicious food is a big THANK YOU to the person who cooked you dinner.

Now when someone gets out their phone at my mother's, someone jokes about how "Uh Oh...Mark's gonna go get 'the box!'" Damn straight! :D

I second that emotion! (Yes)

I am reminded of the time my mother worked ALL day making a lavish Christmas dinner for the entire extended family living in the area, about 20 people or so...and just about everyone sat around silently and stupidly and inconsiderately browsing buttbook on their smartphones and ignoring everything else, until I could take the disappointment flowing from my mother's face no longer.

I got a cardboard box, and went around informing everyone that they would be depositing their phones in the box, and could pick them up on their way out. I told them we are going to socialize the old fashioned way...you know, like cavemen...face to face. And the first thing I want to hear out of the mouth you just stuffed with delicious food is a big THANK YOU to the person who cooked you dinner.

Now when someone gets out their phone at my mother's, someone jokes about how "Uh Oh...Mark's gonna go get 'the box!'" Damn straight! :D

Huge "ATTA BOY" to you. To bad more parents don't do the same thing.

I have to laugh every time my HOG chapter has a group ride. When we arrive at our destination - before even getting their leg over the seat - out come the smartphones. It's like close order drill. Very humorous if it wasn't so sad.

1 pair is good for 4 days.

Day 1 = normal position

Day 2 = turn around front to back

Day 3 = turn inside out front forward

Day 4 = turn around front to back

Day 5 = throw out and start over with new pair

3 legged underwear will also last you 4 days...without bringing the brown up front too! :clapping:

Day 1: Choose a crotch.

Day 2: Use other crotch.

Day 3: Turn inside out, and choose a crotch.

Day 4: Use other crotch.

This sure went a long ways away from my original post. Hope all had fun, I enjoyed reading them and was offended by all. LMAO.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stumphumper

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stumphumper
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png