tire pressure

Recommended tire pressures are located on the VIN tag on the frame in the engine compartment.

This is true however after many users complained of a harsh ride over the years, for the "13 models they sold, TMS lowered the front shock setting to one click down from the top and I do believe they also went to 38 PSI in the front tires.

This will give you a much nicer ride. I replaced my original front tire at 30k because I had it off to change the valve (to a 90 degree) and as I very regularly check my pressures, the center of my tire was worn more than the sides which is a indication of over pressure.

I know have 38k on the front tire (2nd) and the wear is even. I'm not going to argue with others on the site, I'm only stating the facts.

Tomg

This is true however after many users complained of a harsh ride over the years, for the "13 models they sold, TMS lowered the front shock setting to one click down from the top and I do believe they also went to 38 PSI in the front tires.

This will give you a much nicer ride. I replaced my original front tire at 30k because I had it off to change the valve (to a 90 degree) and as I very regularly check my pressures, the center of my tire was worn more than the sides which is a indication of over pressure.

I know have 38k on the front tire (2nd) and the wear is even. I'm not going to argue with others on the site, I'm only stating the facts.

Tomg

thanks Tom still looking for my manual , its around some where..

Tire pressures are stated on the inside of my 2009 trunk lid: 42 front, 24 backs. Do not know if this the same for all year models..

I had been running 25# in rear on a Roadsmith trike. It did ride a bit rough. I just recently dropped it to 22# and it rides much better. R/S website suggested 18-22.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
87_442

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
87_442
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png