New Member W.N.Y.

Reaction score
Went to Daytona Bikeweek 2017 on a Yamaha RoadStar; 17th year. Wife and I are getting older, RoadStar's getting heavier. Stopped in at Roadsmith Trike, Daytona Beach. Saw a 2005 Goldwing Champion Trike. Next day we bought the new dream. Now I've got to figure how to the start the trike, so I can get some road-time with three wheels. How hard can it be?

Welcome Bill and greetings from Long Island. I ride by you for business on the road to Wellsville (and Olean). Just wondering, how did you get the trike back from FL? And after todays rain, any snow should be gone. Was just up in Buffalo. Next to nothing there.

Thanks

Welcome Bill and greetings from Long Island. I ride by you for business on the road to Wellsville (and Olean). Just wondering, how did you get the trike back from FL? And after todays rain, any snow should be gone. Was just up in Buffalo. Next to nothing there.

We're just down the road from Wellsville. Roadsmith Trike Daytona shipping trike to Arkport Cycle. If you pass through the are on I86 or Rt. 21 from L.I. to Buffalo, the high streams from melted snow and current rains is what winter has been here.

Congrats on the new Ride!

Welcome from PA enjoy I'm sure you will figure out how to start it. If not ask the people around here I'm sure they can help.:Shrug: ride safely Fred

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Obsidian
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png