What do you think?

redneckray

Tour Captain
Jan 27, 2010
I have for a long time wanted to build a v8 trike, but not just any v8 trike, look at this one, had a guy come in to my place today all the way from cinn ohio, and wants me to build him a trike similar to this one, but in blood red,
ray

Last edited:
I have for a long time wanted to build a v8 trike, but not just any v8 trike, look at this one, had a guy come in to my place today all the way from cinn ohio, and wants me to build him a trike similar to this one, but in blood red,
ray

Tell him that you only build pink trikes.

I love it ... you know I think I would like it with a small V6 instead of the V8... i will put that one on my bucket list .

Lollllllllll the guy wants a hemi in it instead of the chevy v8, i told him he was nuts and only needed a v6 in it, we will see what he decides.

I was out it Taos, NM this past spring and saw a bunch of these V-8 trikes. Anything from the full-bodied down to the stripped down model. I don't know if they had some sort of rally going on or have just become common out that way. If you think about it....not a big leap from building a t-bucket hot-rod.

I also discovered another surprise a couple of years ago out in Montana. ATV's are street-legal! There I was riding down Main Street in Great Falls beside a 4-wheeler with a tag on it. I noticed them all over the highways out there. Try that around here and they will put you in jail quicker than they would a house-burglar.

Ray, I had an opportunity to ride on of the Boss Hoss V-8 trikes in the LA area. Massively over powered. Didn't care for the feel opened up on the freeway. At lower speeds it was quite well behaved. I too think a Six would be great! Talk him off the v-8! G'luck

well, thanks for all the replies, i had talked him out of the v8, he is supplying me with a chevy vega cosworth motor instead, with a turbo, he has his mind set on the power, his toy and money, grinn and his life,
will be starting on his trike after i get the rest built and done, around sometime in dec-2010,
thanks again.
Ray

well, thanks for all the replies, i had talked him out of the v8, he is supplying me with a chevy vega cosworth motor instead, with a turbo, he has his mind set on the power, his toy and money, grinn and his life,
will be starting on his trike after i get the rest built and done, around sometime in dec-2010,
thanks again.
Ray

I bet it will be very nice with that motor in it. Guts when you need it.

Wow, that thing is pretty nasty looking, in a good way. I like the yellow. It looks pretty long too. Wish I had me one of those.

Alex,
you sound like me, grinn, i want one of all them trikes, heck lets build you one, grinn

I agree I rode the V8 (350 ) Boss Hoss. Gas mileage sucked also. Loved the get up and go but that would get old fast and the %$#* MPG will last for ever 19 MPG... sounds like he made a good choice.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Miketharp

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Miketharp
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png