All mods completed

Jul 16, 2009
Donalsonville Georgia
Well since oct of last year i have been improving my 10 street glide in one way or another. The last mods i just complted were the "fullsac' header and new larger rear pads for the disc.
This makes my list complete.
1 vance & Hines fuel pac
2 screaming eagle heavy breather air cleaner
3 vance & hines slip ons
4 complete modification of brake system to tie all calipers to front brake lever
with retro rear brake pads.
5 lenale motor fan
This trike hauls butt and stops on a dime. She dont look like your grandmas wagon!!!
going to run up to the mountains and run the dragon when it cools off a bit.
Thanks for all the tips and help i have gotten from you guys, and Gals

Well since oct of last year i have been improving my 10 street glide in one way or another. The last mods i just complted were the "fullsac' header and new larger rear pads for the disc.
This makes my list complete.
1 vance & Hines fuel pac
2 screaming eagle heavy breather air cleaner
3 vance & hines slip ons
4 complete modification of brake system to tie all calipers to front brake lever
with retro rear brake pads.
5 lenale motor fan
This trike hauls butt and stops on a dime. She dont look like your grandmas wagon!!!
going to run up to the mountains and run the dragon when it cools off a bit.
Thanks for all the tips and help i have gotten from you guys, and Gals

Have You got Pics, and what do You use to activate the rear wheel master cylinder from the front lever.....THANKS.....:wtg:

Jerry,
the solution to the unbearable heat signiture of these motors is just like mr. Wiz posted let them breath and exhaust corectly with a richer combustion mixture which all equals decreased heat, more power and longer engine life.
The EPA mandates on the vehicles just leans them way to much to cut emissions.
my 2005 dodge cummins is a prime example. when i added a tow chip to the truck it set the engine parameters at their best, not what the EPA wants coming out the exhaust pipe. Results 65 more horse power and an incresed 120 ft lbs of torque. Thats for pulling my 16,000 lb tow hauler over the rockies with no sweat!
Read the post Mr wiz has put up and follow those guidlines and your trike will run as it was meant to!
Skuter, i did a long post previously on my brake conversion, in essence i tied all calipers to the front master cyliber and only diconnected the front right caliper. There was plenty of volume to operate the three calipers and it was just what this right leg missing rider needed!
i will get some pics posted, once again thanks for the help, Dave & Roger

I talked to the dealer today and told him what I had in mind. Changing out the pipes, air cleaner upgrade and a fuel managment system. I asked him if he would install the items I mentioned, wouldd he honor my warranty. He said he would. I think I'm going to order the Jackpot Stainless Steel head pipes. Stage 1 Air cleaner and not sure on the Mufflers and fuel Management system yet. Thanks Jerry

After reading all the performance related issues on this forum, I had similar mods completed.

1. SE Pro Super Tuner
2. Arlan Ness Big Sucker Air Breather
3. Andrews 26 Cams
4. SE Push rods
5. Rush with 2" Baffles
6. Evo Ind 30T Sprocket

The key to all the mods was how well it was tuned with the mods.

Mr Wizard did his magic with all the required programing and testing.

I was thrilled to get amazing performance gains and there is no heat issue.

Life is good:D

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
87_442

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
87_442
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png