Rode on two wheels this weekend...

denviola

TOI - Pennsylvania
May 21, 2010
Middletown, Pa.
And really enjoyed it. The touring bike is still fun on two wheels, and I'm still getting stronger after my "minor" stroke just about one year ago. Gotta admit that leaning into curves again is great fun. Doesn't take too much leaning until the Voyager belly bracket scrapes....

Took the Voyager off to repack the baffles (for quieting) on my V&H ovals and after pulling the baffles found they are in a shroud with tack welds, so the "almost" stock pipes went back on temporarily. I'm taking pics of the baffle project and will share when completed.

I have seen a couple of folks post that they still ride on two wheels. My wife's 250 Rebel feels rather small and toy-like so the HD on two was a treat. Any other two wheel to trike and back experiencs to share? Wondering if I'll have to learn how to ride with the Voyager again..... I won't take my wife with me on two wheels so the Voyager is going back on after the mufflers are completed.

Denny

I will never get rid of my two wheeler as long as I can ride. I enjoy it around town and short hops. I like the trike for when I am on the highway on trips and when the boss rides with me. She won't get on a two wheeler with me.

I will never get rid of my two wheeler as long as I can ride. I enjoy it around town and short hops. I like the trike for when I am on the highway on trips and when the boss rides with me. She won't get on a two wheeler with me.

When you are a passenger on a two-wheeler it is no fun! You have to pay attention and take care to throw your driver off balance. I like the 3 wheels because my short attention span and look around ways does not affect us. :blush::D:p:D

Not me, I'll pass. If I take the Voyager off the Goldwing I'll become the entertainment.
1. I'm too short
2. I cannot get both feet on the ground, only my toes
3. It's too heavy to pick up if I drop it
4. I don't think I'd want to damage the bike

+1. Still have my 06 Ultra Classic which the wife and I ride on when taking short jaunts around town and any ride where we are only running a few hundred miles and will return home at the end of the day. When I'm on a trip its going to be on the Trike.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rockin Rob

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rockin Rob
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png