2017 Americade

May 3, 2017
Livonia, MI, USA
Lord willing and the creek don't rise, we are aiming for Americade this year. Now that the Professor has retired, we'd like to see what all the fuss is about. We'll be taking our lemon-yellow 1800 GW conversion and matching trailer. Any do's or don'ts either for travel there and back, or while we're there, that you all feel like sharing?

Americade

Get a vender site map, as there scattered all over the area.

Lots of great riding in the Adderoundock Mtns.

Weather changes fast, hot to cold, sun to rain.

Make sure your tank is full if you wander out.

Your going to enjoy yourself(s)

Always many bikes everywhere, No one cares what you ride, It's totally not a Harley/Honda bashing while there situation.

Last couple of years police were out there with noise mentoring devices, so if you have a VERY loud bike...(B careful there ;) just saying!)

Stop at the Main hotel there, (forgot the name- you'll see signs letting you know that free info about the area is available) and get a paper with all that's going on in the area...

Rides in New York/Vermont is wonderful, very beautiful scenery to be had for sure..

Keep your speed down, Police w/radar keeping peace, they will give yea a ticket if caught for sure...:gah::gah: All's there trying to do is to keep the accidents down.... BUT you can guarantee, that there always will be jerks out there, hot rod'ing and riding way above the speed limit(s) ....BUT I will promise once you go once, you'll b back...........Lot's and lot's of fun activities going on, and I look forward to the Americade every year...

Ronnie

O' yea bring rain gear with yea! It will rain, I promise

If ya visit the NE Goldwing riders booth, ask for Charlie, tell him Thumper says hello !

Hot Rod 1, Bob, should also be there, another TT member.

If ya visit the NE Goldwing riders booth, ask for Charlie, tell him Thumper says hello !

Hot Rod 1, Bob, should also be there, another TT member.

Aaaaaaa now this is good information:

I've been to Americade many, many years in a row and always stay the entire week (Sat -Sat) and never knew about the NE Goldwing riders booth :xzqxz:

Where is this booth located????????????? I'd love to visit it

Thank you,

Ronnie

Aaaaaaa now this is good information:

I've been to Americade many, many years in a row and always stay the entire week (Sat -Sat) and never knew about the NE Goldwing riders booth :xzqxz:

Where is this booth located????????????? I'd love to visit it

Thank you,

Ronnie

As the event gets closer, you can download the vender map on the Americade website.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rogue24

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rogue24
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png