Hello from the Lone Star State

Aug 30, 2010
Beaumont, TX, USA
Hello and thanks for letting me join such a great Forum. I rode bikes for years then as I aged sold out and have been missing them ever since. Finally decided to get back on the road, so I am investigating trikes. After test riding everything I could get my hands on, I have it narrowed down to either a Stalion or a Spyder RT. I done my research and test rode the Spyder now I am researching and hopefully finding a Stallion to test ride. My goal is to be on the rode before this coming spring. This forum seems to be not only the best trike forum but the only one with much about the Stallion. So basically I am here to research and ask questions about the Stallion and Spyder. Any thoughts, suggestions, or opinions will be greatly appreciated.

Pappy

Hi Pappy. Welcome to TrikeTalk! You've definitely found the right forum :). You'll soon be hearing from a bunch of new friends here!

Hello and thanks for letting me join such a great Forum. I rode bikes for years then as I aged sold out and have been missing them ever since. Finally decided to get back on the road, so I am investigating trikes. After test riding everything I could get my hands on, I have it narrowed down to either a Stalion or a Spyder RT. I done my research and test rode the Spyder now I am researching and hopefully finding a Stallion to test ride. My goal is to be on the rode before this coming spring. This forum seems to be not only the best trike forum but the only one with much about the Stallion. So basically I am here to research and ask questions about the Stallion and Spyder. Any thoughts, suggestions, or opinions will be greatly appreciated.

Pappy

Welcome aboard Pappy. The Stallion and Spyder are 2 very different machines. Do you know the Stallion is made there in Troup Tx? Take advantage of being close and go and see how they are built by some very nice people. The Owners Jeff and Diane Vey are great people. My wife has had hers for 2.5 years and loves it. Minor issues but these were always taken care of by the them without any problems or cost. Several of us owners have gone by the factory for a visit and they have ask us to take our Stallion in for a checkup just to see if all is well and then fixed what they found needing fixed. Try that somewhere else. 3 year warrantee complete no questions. Call them, go see it, and ride it. Let them know you are interested in buying. You will be impressed and buying American built.

Hello to all too. I am looking to get back into riding after many years in a cage. I like the Stallion and visited their plant in early July. When I retire we plan to move to Ft. Worth, TX. I have bad legs, so I had to "handicap" the Stallion, so I could use:Flag: it when I get one. I think my idea is pretty neat and should work. The problem I have is getting in and out of the Stallion. The issue was how could I make that a lot easier. Cheers from Las Vegas, NV
:Flag:

WELCOME to TRIKE TALK...I've ridden/drove both. Tough choice You got on Your hands....Enjoy the Forum, and post some Pics after You make Your selection.....:wtg:

Hello to all too. I am looking to get back into riding after many years in a cage. I like the Stallion and visited their plant in early July. When I retire we plan to move to Ft. Worth, TX. I have bad legs, so I had to "handicap" the Stallion, so I could use:Flag: it when I get one. I think my idea is pretty neat and should work. The problem I have is getting in and out of the Stallion. The issue was how could I make that a lot easier. Cheers from Las Vegas, NV
:Flag:

Welcome aboard. Glad you found us. Where theres a will theres a way.

Hi Pappy, I've never ridden in a stallion but I can tell you how much I love my 2008 spyder. The ride is just pure fun. The new RTs have had quite a few changes made that many believe make them more comfortable for touring & they certainly have more cargo room with all the built in luggage. I have to admit, I see far more of the rts versions on the road vs. my RS. All I can suggest is to sit on & test ride both the spyder & the stallion as much as you can & then you'll know which is better for you. Have to admit I never seriously considered a trike till I found my spyder. Good luck & enjoy the search.

janetb

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FUpp

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FUpp
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png