An examination of tires revealed that it is time for a new front tire on the bike (Tow-Pac trike)... Looked up some stats and I bought the Tow-Pac back in July of 2013 and about 30,000+ miles ago... Now, I don't always ride with the Tow-Pac on, but I still have the original Tow-Pac tires on it and I'm guessing about 20K miles on them, maybe a bit more...

My front tire, a BT-45 is down to the wear markers and has accumulated just over 22K miles - not bad considering I was getting only about 8K out of my last set of G704/709 "stones"... My rear Yoko was just replaced with just over 17K on that tire... I had hoped for a bit more, but I'm satisfied with that considering it is over twice what I had on the "stones"...

So, with a few big trips coming up this year, time to replace some rubber... Already have the tires, just need to find a shop to install them... My regular tire place can do the trike tires and I have a local Honda dealer that should replace the BT-45 with no issues and we'll then be ready for the big trips this year...

Les