Hello people at Trike Talk. I'm new to the Forum,but not new to triking. I joined the forum in hopes I can find someone to do some work on a V8 trike of mine that thieves and vandals tore up a few years ago. Ole Red or Hell On Wheels as I sometimes call her is built out of about half a 65 Chevelle.

I'm needing the rear suspension beefed up for starters. Maybe even have an aftermarket four link set up on it. I live in Cassville, Missouri and if someone my area has the talent or someone knows of someone that works on V8 trikes could get a hold of me I'd sure appreciate it.

I ride a 2014 Triumph Red Rocket III trike at present, but I sure miss Ole Red and plan on putting the triumph down the road when I get Red going. Never really cared for the Triumph, especially money they cost. Very poorly thought out, dangerous, rattle bucket as far as body integrity is concerned.

The Triumph part is just fine but the kit they put on them is junk. Trike is too light for the 2300 cc engine and its nearly impossible to ride on wet pavement without out going sideways or breaking traction. Just all kinds of things that could have been better. Hope I hear from someone on getting my V8 fixed and thanks to all those who read this.