Trailering a stallion

Aug 1, 2010
EFFINGHAM, SC
I will be picking up my stallion next week, and i will be putting it on a trailer...does the stallion have good places underneath to hook straps too?

On most trikes I haul, including the Stallions, I strap around and through the wheels with heavy duty ratchet straps and have never had a problem. I make sure to pull backwards and away from the rear wheels at roughly a 45 degree angle on the rear and straight forward on the front wheel.

Thank you very much....... Anticipating my stallions arrival....

As Zook said, those a good places. Also make sure the parking park is set and the trans is in park. Might want to chock the wheels also. If you are trailering on an open trailer do NOT cover the trike. The cover will slap around and scratch the paint.

Oddoman

Let the wife drive the car home, you drive the Stallion, problem solved, and you will get to grinn all the way home instead of dreaming about riding.:D

you are right about driving and grinning...I have had both knees replaced, and I tried to ride my Goldwing but the angle your knees are bent on the Goldwing hurt a plenty....so I rode a Stallion and it felt good ....
but to ride a Stallion 4 hours may give me a problem, so I will get it home and start at a pace to keep up with.....but I can't wait.....
I live in SC, and I will go pick it up @ ashville bike fest in NC on the 22nd......

you are right about driving and grinning...I have had both knees replaced, and I tried to ride my Goldwing but the angle your knees are bent on the Goldwing hurt a plenty....so I rode a Stallion and it felt good ....
but to ride a Stallion 4 hours may give me a problem, so I will get it home and start at a pace to keep up with.....but I can't wait.....
I live in SC, and I will go pick it up @ ashville bike fest in NC on the 22nd......

After 57 years of H.D. I can tell you that a STALLION will not hurt your knees and also that they trailer very easy ..we use a ALUMA trailer with a folding gate and it follows our Ford Expedition without a care..
Welcome aboard Trike Talk and congrats on your Stallion purchase.. enjoy.. Charlie D.
The only problem is the endless questions and everyone wanting pictures or to sit in it or How about a ride... lots of fun,, Stallion Owners Group patches are available let us know and plan on your first ralley at Maggie Valley Next June.... Charlie D.

Last edited:
yeah, i figured that I would be up for a lot of questions, finger pointing, pictures, etc...because just telling people of this trike bring up questions...and besides that, I think that this is the first Stallion in this area...
Rally in June sounds good, I'll schedule that for sure.....thanks... Oddoman

yeah, i figured that I would be up for a lot of questions, finger pointing, pictures, etc...because just telling people of this trike bring up questions...and besides that, I think that this is the first Stallion in this area...
Rally in June sounds good, I'll schedule that for sure.....thanks... Oddoman

Watch out for the ones that accidently almost run you off the road trying to get a picture.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jojo jojo

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jojo jojo
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png