How many miles on your Triglide?

Mileage

Post a photo when you get it please. That's some serious mileage. I only started riding Harleys in 1999 but back in the 70s, 80s and early 90s as best I can figure I put about 200,000 on my metric bikes. I'd like to get to 500,000 with the H.O.G. mileage program but at my age that's probably not going to happen unfortunately - but then again you never know!

Let me clarify - current mileage on my 2010 trike is 89 thou.

The remaining miles I accumulated on 2 other Harley's - all certified

by H.D.

Let me clarify - current mileage on my 2010 trike is 89 thou.

The remaining miles I accumulated on 2 other Harley's - all certified

by H.D.

Sorry - my post was not clear. I did not think that mileage was on one bike/trike. What I suggested you post a photo of was the patch and metallic rocker you will get when you reach the 400,000 mark.

Mileage

Sorry - my post was not clear. I did not think that mileage was on one bike/trike. What I suggested you post a photo of was the patch and metallic rocker you will get when you reach the 400,000 mark.

Sure will........just as an aside the majority of those miles are on my 1988 Harley

(I bought new) which has currently 274 thou. (orig engine), been rebuilt of coarse,

I still enjoy 2wheels!

:p

Miles

Purchased our anniversary Tri Glide in Jan 2013 and took delivery that April

rebuilt the lower unit at 51K the upper end at 54k now have 59k on bike

What's wrong with winters? Do you actually garage your bike for 4 months each year?? = Blasphemy!!! :)

Growing up in north of Chicago, as a kid in high school, I rode as often as I could. Leathers and all. I only lived 2.5 miles away. Now in my elder years at 72, the 24 mile ride to work just doesn't do it for me in the lower 40* range. ;>)

2016 Triglide purchased 10/16. Had the 20k service performed during my Christmas break 12/17. Just over 20k miles. Haven't ridden in a week due to the temperatures and this cold spell we are currently having,

Still have the original front tire!

I had a 2010 triglide up until about a month ago. It had 81k trouble free miles on it. Donald Trump made me a lot of money and with that big tax cut I figured I might as well help make America great again and acquired a 2018 triglide a few days before Christmas. Been too cold to ride much but I have to say I’m impressed with this new machine.

10400 on my 2016. Front tire at 3/32. Not to happy with that.

Mine is right there also with the front tire. I just changed my fluids at the 15,000 miles marker. The wear bar isn't showing yet so I may stretch it a little. I was going to let Harley do the 20,000 mile service and I really wanted to wait until then to get the new tire on the front.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fuele

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fuele
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png