How many miles on your Triglide?

2014 JUST turned over, 3000 miles, I guess it's my Sunday go to church ride? Love the trike, just don't get enough time to ride it, retiring this month, that should help.

Now that is truly impressive. I to would love to know if ever rebuilt.

They rebuilt the top end at 98,000 miles under the extended warranty. The warranty is a product offered by Zurich Insurance and covers more moving parts than the Harley Davidson extended warranty according to the dealer. It expires in 2020.

Ride Safe

Larry, That is the most miles I have ever heard on a Tri Glide. When/did you have to replace or repair the engine or transmission in all of those miles?

Bob

Sorry, Bob I did not see your request when I answered that for Bikerbozo. Top end was rebuilt at 98,000 miles under the extended warranty.

Ride Safe

They rebuilt the top end at 98,000 miles under the extended warranty. The warranty is a product offered by Zurich Insurance and covers more moving parts than the Harley Davidson extended warranty according to the dealer. It expires in 2020.

Ride Safe

Sent off a request for quote to Zurich insurance. Prompt reply was a polite decline. I guess my mileage scared them.

Sent off a request for quote to Zurich insurance. Prompt reply was a polite decline. I guess my mileage scared them.

When I purchased the extended warranty the dealer said that it had to be in place before the existing warranty expired. Could have been a sales pitch, I don't know.

Ride Safe

1000 on my 2016 it's been really rainy up north only issue so far was the gas cap . Glad they had a recall I could barely get it off

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fuele

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fuele
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png