Intercom

I have a Pair of J & M helmet headsets that work fine on FM radio, just got a CB and have a squeal when I key the mike. I've had the swr set They replaced the CB, the antenna & the headsets, still have squeal. I can hear on the CB just fine. Also when I put it on intercom the FM radio volume goes up & down. Any thoughts. Thanks

First I would try someones elses helmet or have them plug into ur systema and see if it does the same thing..or try urs on thier bike.
Then I would go over the wires and coaxe real good...sounds like U have a ground some where... or maybe a pin that is not seated in good, maybe even the key U push down to talk ??? does it do it only when U are setting on the trike or does it do it all the time even if U are standing beside the trike????

Last I would call J&M, they have been a pretty good company and have helped me with my problems and questions b4..
Good luck and let us know what U find...

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Highwayman 90

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Highwayman 90
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png