Sold my trike.....Goodbye triketalk

Dec 27, 2013
Chicago, Illinois
I finally sold my trike today, unfortunately that means I have to say goodbye. I am going back to just having cars(cages). Thank you to everyone on TT for all the info and a friendly site to learn on. Best wishes to everyone and please RIDE SAFE AND ENJOY EVERY MILE.

To Bazooka....great job on the site and thanks for all your help.

I finally sold my trike today, unfortunately that means I have to say goodbye. I am going back to just having cars(cages). Thank you to everyone on TT for all the info and a friendly site to learn on. Best wishes to everyone and please RIDE SAFE AND ENJOY EVERY MILE.

To Bazooka....great job on the site and thanks for all your help.

You know you don't have to leave altogether, Trike-Talk isn't just about trikes/bikes... Its also about friendship.....Drop in every now and then just to shoot the breeze with us...:wave4:Even if its just to complain about how someone with a Trike just cut you off while you were driving in your Car...:laugh:..

Congrats on the sale of your trike. Stick around there are plenty of other things being discussed here. Where else will you find a recipe for awesome sugar cookies. :D

I have no bike or trike but I like to participate and share. Don't be a stranger, visit with us we like company.

I don't drive either and I get along fine.

I have a pair of these. :laugh:

Attachments

• PTDC0384.JPG
    PTDC0384.JPG
    95.9 KB · Views: 248

Good luck and keep the sunny side up. From a Southeastern Illinois friend. :clap:

Congrats on your sale and everyone is right. No need to leave. Stay and enjoy the friendship this site offers. And post some car pics... you know we like pics.... some of us are car nuts too!

Hey Russ, I'm just like you and went back to four wheels but I still hang around to see what everyone is doing and who knows, I might get another trike some day. This is my newest toy and my old trike, do you see anything they have in common?
attachment.php

Attachments

• Audrey birthday 040.jpg
    Audrey birthday 040.jpg
    461.7 KB · Views: 193

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lean Machine

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lean Machine
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png