Whats for supper?

Re: What's for dinner tonight ?

Mexican Cornbread is in the oven and Taco Salad is being made..... House smells wonderful!

I'm going to Nana's!

Oh yea. Wife and I wound up at Cesar's on the Deleware in Bristol Pa. She had Rigatoni and meatballs and I devouered a chickin pizza steak. Our friends had Salmon and some type of pasta in cream sauce.
cooltech:cool:

Pork Steaks with sea salt and a heavy coat of black peppper, seared on a hot grill then turned the heat down and threw some soaked hickory chips on the fire and smoked them till done. D-D-E-E-E-E-LICIOUS!

Backed up the grilled steaks with a pot of fresh collard greens cooked just like my mama used to, in chicken stock, bacon, red peppper flakes, salt and black peppper. Mighty fine!

Pork Steaks with sea salt and a heavy coat of black peppper, seared on a hot grill then turned the heat down and threw some soaked hickory chips on the fire and smoked them till done. D-D-E-E-E-E-LICIOUS!

Backed up the grilled steaks with a pot of fresh collard greens cooked just like my mama used to, in chicken stock, bacon, red peppper flakes, salt and black peppper. Mighty fine!

I just finished breakfast and now I'm hungry again, nothing like some pork done well and I'm a sucker for greens done right.

having a shrimp boil Saturday nite . brought back 30lbs of gulf shrimp right off the boat. making crawfish etoffe and Cajun sausage on the grill. hot dogs for the kids and made a couple of gallons of apple pie adult koolaid. if I could pull up and move to the New Orleans area Id already be there.

Today it's a turkey breast roasting in the oven and grilled veggies with reacted garlicky red potatoes.

having a shrimp boil Saturday nite . brought back 30lbs of gulf shrimp right off the boat. making crawfish etoffe and Cajun sausage on the grill. hot dogs for the kids and made a couple of gallons of apple pie adult koolaid. if I could pull up and move to the New Orleans area Id already be there.

Your killing me, that all sounds right up my ally.

Fishermans platter with cold slaw

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 118

Thick home made beef stew started and simmering, salad and yummy fresh bread this evening. Mmmmmm…..

How about Beef tenderloin with gorgonzola, carmalized onions, and a balsamic reduction. With a fresh fall greens salad, with some sliced apple, followed up with a sweet potatoe souffle with a crumble topping along with a shot of whipped cream? That's on my table, at the Leaping Lizard Cafe tonight, can I get a YUM pepper ThumbUp

If your gonna be sitting around, you may as well make it lemonade, instead of just lemons....Big Dog said it, you can believe it!

But I wouldn't mind being at Nana's, I'll bring the wine!

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stumphumper

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stumphumper
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png