Whats for supper?

Looks great Doug, did you reverse sear or all the way in the smoker ?

I don't like the reverse sear method. I sear the steaks on each side for close a minute in the firebox to lock the juices in then put them in the smoker till done. IMO they stay juicier and more tender that way and still get enough smoke.

8 ounces extra lean ground meat seasoned and grilled then spread over 2 cups lettuce with a fresh sliced jalapeno and some sliced black olives sprinkled in and a dash of honey dijon dressing. Dinner for one!

Sounded good, until you got to the lettuce and black olive parts. (Jalapeños aren’t considered vegan.) LOL

The other night, I cooked some hamburger meat with jalapeños, onion bits, garlic pepper, course ground pepper, little bit of ketchup, and a little Cajun seasoning. That was my late night meal. We were nearly on the same page.

No pictures, cuz I ate it all. I can show you the empty plate. LOL

With Real Texas chili having beens and tomatoes in it is as unacceptable as hugging a rose bush..:D....:laugh:.

Red Chilli with diced tomatoes and beef . Green Chilli with salsa verde and chicken . Peasant food has no resipie .

AKA pot luck Sundays on a snowy day.

No beans with the all mighty hot dog , just Chilli and raw Red Chopped Onions and spicy mustard.

Red Chilli with diced tomatoes and beef . Green Chilli with salsa verde and chicken . Peasant food has no resipie .

AKA pot luck Sundays on a snowy day.

No beans with the all mighty hot dog , just Chilli and raw Red Chopped Onions and spicy mustard.

Now you're making me hungry......P/S...In my neck of the woods it ain't chili without beans..:D.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Miketharp

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Miketharp
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png