My Angry Bull for sale......

Got my Yamaha trike for sale, here on TrikeTalk, check it out, good buy for someone who wants a big trike, that's fast and one of a kind with custom paint.

$17,900 or best cash offer

Got my Yamaha trike for sale, here on TrikeTalk, check it out, good buy for someone who wans a big trike, that's fast and one of a kind with custom paint.

I see y'a have the trike up for sale...so did you get a new one? Do tell :D

For Sale but no price. Guess if I come to your place I can take it off your hands. I like free stuff just like the worthless freeloaders do. Very rare I find something for free though.:D

Must mean I got to go to another section.:(

What is your new trike? I need to know because I have a visual of you on a Can Am Spyder but I need an actual picture.

For Sale but no price. Guess if I come to your place I can take it off your hands. I like free stuff just like the worthless freeloaders do. Very rare I find something for free though.:D

Must mean I got to go to another section.:(

Forgot to put the price, sorry. $17,900 or best cash offer.

Dang... Lola nailed it! Congrats Juice :clapping:

Yepper, she did! It's a lot different than my Angry Bull, and the Spyder is harder to ride.....yes I know that doesn't sound right but I can assure you that it's true (at least compared to my trike setup on the Bull). That doesn't mean I don't like the Spyder, but it's a different ride that I need to get use to. Sure do miss the sound of those pipes on the Bull though.......

Yepper, she did! It's a lot different than my Angry Bull, and the Spyder is harder to ride.....yes I know that doesn't sound right but I can assure you that it's true (at least compared to my trike setup on the Bull). That doesn't mean I don't like the Spyder, but it's a different ride that I need to get use to. Sure do miss the sound of those pipes on the Bull though.......

Like anything new it takes some getting used to.But I just have to ask...why? Going from a luxury ride to a sport. And like you said, the sound and feel make the riding experience too :Shrug: regardless, I'm happy for you :Dorag:

Yes, it's a F3 Limited. I had the PB-1 performance upgrade added also (exhaust, lighting, electrics, laser alignment, etc).

Like anything new it takes some getting used to.But I just have to ask...why? Going from a luxury ride to a sport. And like you said, the sound and feel make the riding experience too :Shrug: regardless, I'm happy for you :Dorag:

Why, luxury to sport? Just wanted to try something new, I've had my Yamaha for 10 yrs total (6 on 2wheels, 4 on 3wheels). Didn't expect the F3 to work me as much as it does, but enjoying the challenge. But there's nothing like the sound of that big bore V-twin on the Bull!

Breaking my heart, but reducing to my bottom dollar on the Angry Bull, $12,125. If it doesn't sell, I will have a lucky family member with an Angry Bull to ride.......

Back