Keene Motorcycle Swap Meet 9//26

Anybody interested in SWAP MEETS theres one 10/2/10 GOAT BROTHERS SWAP MEET at the SARATOGA COUNTY FAIRGROUNDS 162 prospect street Ballston Spa ,NY . Then sunday 10/3/10 at the Singletary Rod & Gun Club in Oxford MA. this ones worth going to for the roast beef sandwiches.

I've been to this one before and usually has a good dealer turnout

Hope to score some stuff for my trike-build !

Aaaaaaaaaaa I just read this notice today 11/5/16
I missed the trike swap meet......
Anyways i see your from Conn.
I live in Springfield Ma.
I don't have my trike yet, BUT it's being triked as we speak, from the dealer in Keene NH.
Should have it finished by end of November.........

Ronnie

Aaaaaaaaaaa I just read this notice today 11/5/16
I missed the trike swap meet......
Anyways i see your from Conn.
I live in Springfield Ma.
I don't have my trike yet, BUT it's being triked as we speak, from the dealer in Keene NH.
Should have it finished by end of November.........

Ronnie
Great, if you have before and after pictures, would love to see them.
Thanks
Rosy

aaaaaaaaaaa i just read this notice today 11/5/16
i missed the trike swap meet......
Anyways i see your from conn.
I live in springfield ma.
I don't have my trike yet, but it's being triked as we speak, from the dealer in keene nh.
Should have it finished by end of november.........

Ronnie
who in keene is doing it ???

Geeze, I wonder if my parts were sold at that swap meet by my dealer...he "just can't locate them"...
I have given him since May to return my windshield and exhaust....

Maybe it's time for me to make a trip to Keene and change from a nice guy to a butthole...

Yeah, lets hope Burnerboy isn't using the shop you had numerous issues with Dennis:AGGHH:
As far as your MIA parts, unfortunately they very likely will never be found unless you take him to court. Again & unfortunately, that is more difficult than it sounds, as most courts see the business as the more reputable in a he said/he said scenario.
Hopefully you have the return of said parts in writing.:Shrug:

Keene swap had mostly HD parts vendors in attendance, but your Yamaha parts could have been snuck in. I make it my "routine" when hitting Keene, to visit every vendor that sets up.
While I wasn't looking for these particular parts I didn't see them, nor did I see any trike converters/vendors there, if that's any consolation?

Glad you didn't see my stuff. LOL

I called Doug yesterday and said, hey, it's been 4 weeks since we talked, have you found my stuff?

He hesitated and then said yes the did and this Sunday they were going to haul the container to the shop to unload it and get my parts......

WHAT????? you found them in a container at your other shop, 19 miles away and instead of taking out my windshield and two slip on pipes, you are going to bring and 8'x8' container to the shop to unload and remove my parts??

I'm going to give him until Monday the 14th to have my parts to me. I will then seek out an attorney and have a registered letter sent to him written my the attorney. It's been 26 months and I just can't end this with him.

Since I will never use those parts again, I should just have him give me a set of heated clothes so I can extend my riding season...

Yeah, lets hope Burnerboy isn't using the shop you had numerous issues with Dennis:AGGHH:
As far as your MIA parts, unfortunately they very likely will never be found unless you take him to court. Again & unfortunately, that is more difficult than it sounds, as most courts see the business as the more reputable in a he said/he said scenario.
Hopefully you have the return of said parts in writing.:Shrug:

Keene swap had mostly HD parts vendors in attendance, but your Yamaha parts could have been snuck in. I make it my "routine" when hitting Keene, to visit every vendor that sets up.
While I wasn't looking for these particular parts I didn't see them, nor did I see any trike converters/vendors there, if that's any consolation?

Just read this post today 1/4/17
Yep I have not received my bike yet but it's supposed to be delivered this morning 1//4/17.. So far I have been happy with Doug. I feel he's been up front w/me... I'll let you know if all is right with my new conversion Roadsmith on my 2010 Goldwing..
He still hasn't been paid, so I'm hoping all will be right..
Ronnie
Rmcclem291@aol.com

Yep I have not received my bike yet but it's supposed to be delivered this morning 1//4/17.. So far I have been happy with Doug. I feel he's been up front w/me... I'll let you know if all is right with my new conversion Roadsmith on my 2010 Goldwing..
Ronnie
Rmcclem291@aol.com

Is it at the same shop? :Shrug:
Probably not too many trike conversion shops in that area of NH.
If so, I hope your experience is better than others.
Let us know how you fare in getting what you ordered...

Dennis, Did he ever come up with your parts?

Ronnie
Rmcclem291@aol.com

I sure hope you have it in writing that all parts removed and not reused during the conversion be returned to you. Without that you will be up the creek without a paddle if the parts have been disposed of. Also, keep in mind that he not only has the m/c, he holds a mechanics service lien on the entire enchilada until the debt is satisfied.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stumphumper

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stumphumper
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png