Baby is home

HELLO???? Just go back from DMV..The bike must be flat bedded to Wethersfield, CT. ( DMV headquarters) for a complete inspection, CT. has it in their "not safe for operation on the road of CT." list . What have I been telling you about Conn. DMV . You can have trouble registering a factory made bike, let a lone something you make in your back yard.

Well On the lighter side. I took it for a run just now. I know ( Bad John Bad ) Still impressed . I had a chase car follow me . I went up one of the steepest hills near bye. It's about a 1/2 mile climb 30% grade to the top. Was impressed , didn't seem to be loosing any power at all, I was doing a registered 50MPH . Chase car said about 46 MPH. still not bad . Speed limit on the hill is 35 Miles and hour. It would make a nice around town / back road trike someday.

John you got it running! Great, now i'll send you mine to tinker with over the winter. Sorry I disappeared on you, the control board in my pc bricked & I had to buy a new tower.

Again, congrats on getting the V3 going. It's a fun bike so I hope you can get it registerd quickly in your state. Incidentally, the sapero will easily fit in the back of a full sized pick up truck. (don't ask how I know :eek:)

janetb

One of the easiest bike I have ever worked on . If I lived close enough I would get it going for you . Where are you ? Can you throw it the back of the truck deliver it? what is wrong with it ?

Thinking of trying to reg it in NY. Let my son-in Law who lives just over the border in NY have it for a week then take it home with NY plates.

One of the easiest bike I have ever worked on . If I lived close enough I would get it going for you . Where are you ? Can you throw it the back of the truck deliver it? what is wrong with it ?

Nice of you to offer John, but Conn is a bit of a commute for me. The sapero keeps turning over but never catches. I'm hoping i'll get inspired enough to tear it apart this winter & clean the carbs. Past experiance says that will usually fix it. But if you're ever in the midwest, feel free to stop by :)

My big dream would be to travel the states oh heck now the world and stop and see all the people I have talked to on this and the many other forums I am on. It would take me years but the reward of meeting some of the nicest people on earth would be worth a lifetime of memories/

The drama is over :
3 hours in the inspection line and I never noticed it had a dead rear running light . Believe it or not she passed me and just said get it fixed before u ride at night . Went inside for the reg. the guy I got was the nicest guy i ever had at DMV... the paper work was all screwed up because it passed through so many hands and never got reg. He finally threw up his hands and said if someone is so stupid to give you the title they deserve to loose the bike. Here is your plate. No one at DMV ever heard of that bike they have no record of it on the books.
So Baby has a number plate on her Butox

Real test ride tomorrow,will let you know how it really runs in the real world.
i can't wait to see how it tackles the really big hills.

The drama is over :
3 hours in the inspection line and I never noticed it had a dead rear running light . Believe it or not she passed me and just said get it fixed before u ride at night . Went inside for the reg. the guy I got was the nicest guy i ever had at DMV... the paper work was all screwed up because it passed through so many hands and never got reg. He finally threw up his hands and said if someone is so stupid to give you the title they deserve to loose the bike. Here is your plate. No one at DMV ever heard of that bike they have no record of it on the books.
So Baby has a number plate on her Butox

Your efforts paid off. CONGRATS

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Skijudge

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Skijudge
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png