Pocket Hose Durability

1dn5up

Thumper
Nov 5, 2015
Bear Mtn. NY
Had 2 as gifts. Original one lasted a month. The second one sucked also, now you can play tug a war with the third one, using pick up trucks.

Sounds like one hell of a tow rope to me :clapping:

Got one also as a gift. Ever have one blow out while it is fully charged and ready to give the dog a bath, dog and I were trying to figure, what the heck happened after we got back from running away. LOL Jim

I've had several that I bought at Bed Bath & Beyond. I save my receipt and when they break I go back and get a new one, no questions asked. Now they have them on clearance so my return days might be over.

Bought one when they first came out.....It lasted maybe two weeks, When i brought it back , I asked the return clerk How many of these do you get returned....Without hesitation she said..''EVERYONE!....

I've had several that I bought at Bed Bath & Beyond. I save my receipt and when they break I go back and get a new one, no questions asked. Now they have them on clearance so my return days might be over.

Naaa, just send it back to Al :Shrug:

There must be enough people that just throw them away rather than returing them...

Other wise they wouldn't be able to pay for advertising time...:Shrug:

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trinalee

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trinalee
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png